We are looking for Senior iOS developers responsible for the development and design of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications, SDK to support other applications, and integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
● Design and develop applications for the iOS platform
● Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
● Participate in Agile/Scrum software development process
● Collaborate with teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
● Fix software defects and improve applications performance
● Implement unit and automation test, security best practice, and API integrations in the applications
● Continuously learn and implement new technologies to maximise application performance
● Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, and iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Realm, Cocoapods, Swift Package Manager and Manual
● Experience with URLSession, Grand Central Dispatch, Auto Layout,...
● Experience with Reactive programming RxSwift, RxCocoa, and Concurrency concept
● Experience with build dynamic framework integrate for other applications
● Proficient understanding of design patterns such as MVC, MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture and Coordinator Pattern
● Familiar with the CI-CD process, Jenkins, GitlabCI, Fastlane, and Xcode Server
● Experience with unit and automate test
● Knowledge of analytics tools such as Firebase, Google Analytics, Appflyer, Crashlytics.
● Experience with code versioning tools such as Git, SourceTree
● Understanding of security algorithms such as SHA1, SHA256, encryption, and decryption.
● Experience with developing SDK and OAuth concept a big plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
● Competitive Salary + lots of benefits
● A friendly and cool place to work
● If we are successful you will be successful and paid accordingly
● Skill training and career coaching
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- Tầng 5, Số 434 Trần Khát Chân - Phường Phố Huế - Quận Hai Bà Trưng - Hà Nội.
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FTECH CO., LTD. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.