· Provide technical leadership to team members and provide technical consultancy to customers on matters related to system performance, integration and configuration.
· Assist Service Delivery Manager on managing the day-to-day Operations management.
· Analyse system performance and makes recommendations for optimization
· Ensure that the production environment is highly available per the needs of the business and established Service Level Agreements.
· Lead and establish Root Cause Analysis for all High Severity issues. Work with multiple teams for successful resolution of issues and incidents
· Participate in the upgrade/patching planning and execution
· Ensure adherence to applicable Change and Release Management processes.
· Develop technical documentation and procedure on monitoring, performance.
· Lead problem determination on system errors or malfunctions, and works with the application team/supplier to identify, diagnose and rectify the problem.
· Performs capacity study to analyse current resource utilization and estimates future requirements.
· Monitoring system to ensure high availability and optimal performance
· Update documentation of work
· Degree in any Information Technology degree or related sciences
· VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) certification is a plus
· A minimum of 2 years of VMWare experience with good knowledge on HCI (Hyper Converged Infrastructure), SDDC, ESX, VCenter, Hyper-V and related technologies
· Familiarity with VMWare automation (VRA,VRO)
· Hands-on knowledge in Shell, Perl, Python or PowerShell
· Familiarity with automated security patch and vulnerabilities management.
· Experience in software-defined infrastructure software stack
· Experience in VActive Directory, Domain Controller, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Proxy and Firewall servers
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Exceptional analytical and technical aptitude.
· Great organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
· Availability to resolve urgent VMware environment problems outside of business hours.
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 2 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 2 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic
Great chance to develop your skills and competences, with multiple trainings and job opportunities
Relaxed, friendly atmosphere as well as excellent working facilities
Social insurance follow Vietnam’s law
12 days holiday/year
Nơi làm việc
- 41A Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CÔNG TY TNHH GIẢI PHÁP VÀ CÔNG NGHỆ TOTHOST. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.