We are looking for an Infrastructure/DevOps Specialist to strengthen further our service in digital transformations. The Infrastructure/DevOps Specialist shall support architecting and manage infrastructure for the whole company and provide service to global clients through Niteco’s delivery/service teams.
The main responsibilities of the Infrastructure/DevOps Specialist include:
• Design and implement an architecture (hardware, software) that supports the enterprise infrastructure of the whole organization, focusing on infrastructure for delivery teams; on cloud (Microsoft and Azure focused) and on-premise; both physical, virtual machines and dockerized containers
• Possess a demonstrable knowledge of software development, deployment, and system administration, and security, and have hands-on experience with enterprise applications, platform services, cloud technology, infrastructure architecture, automation, and orchestration; to evaluate, consult and propose the clients and development teams with the optimal and exact needs of servers/infra components and requirements, and make certain that overall system performance meets client expectations
• Create plans and strategies for infrastructure (internal and external) implementation and service sustainability and with optimal performance.
• Ensure the systems provide the necessary security
• Design and ensure the system backups and in place and disaster recovery is planned
• Ensure the servers/applications are monitored properly across the whole delivery organization and alerts are set up for necessary actions to address the problems ASAP
• Define KPIs and performance metrics for the systems to improve processes and bridge gaps
• Setup monitoring mechanism to be able to optimize the resource usage across the organization
• Define a process for setting up new environments, manage infrastructure incident/change properly
• Standardize configuration and deployment for technical projects in the delivery organization
• Identify the business requirements and incorporate new hardware, operating systems, or connectivity solutions; or introduce alternative technologies to improve or enhance client information systems to support organizational goals
• Identify the potential technology innovations and engage with businesses that increase infrastructure flexibility, reliability, scalability, resilience, availability, performance, and cost-effectiveness
• Make sure all infrastructure architectures & info documented
• Work closely with IT and Application Management Engineers to assist both internal and external clients.
• Be responsible for monitoring and addressing problems on a number of customers’ environments across storage and server hardware & operating system software (including Windows, UNIX and Virtualised environments)
• Provide periodic environment reviews and suggestions for enhancement of services or resiliency of environments
• Assist the 24/7 Proactive Response Team in the technical meetings with major clients on the issues that relate to the expertise of the Infrastructure/DevOps Specialist.
• Take initiative in improving on reporting, processes, workflow and client outcomes
• Study and share new techniques, practice, tools and share for other team members
• Bachelor of IT, Computer Science or relevant field
• Microsoft Azure Certification or similar industry certification/qualification is highly regarded
• Strong experience with SCCM and in-depth knowledge of security and experience using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
• Experience in handling any cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP) & network, and system/data migration
• Experience in automation engineering is a plus
• Preference if worked on one of DevOps & Monitoring/Automation tools, e.g. Azure DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, Docker, SolarWinds, Prometheus, Grafana
• Knowledgeable of CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy is a plus.
• Experience working in a customer support environment - phone, email, chat support
• Good customer service skills with the ability to effectively deal with customer enquiries within a timely manner
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and website management
• Ability to analyze, architect, plan, monitor and optimize the infrastructure to meet the company and client expectations in terms of performance and cost
• Good communication skills (in English and Vietnamese). Be able to consult the customer with the best possible infra solution.
• The ability to work well in a team and individually
• The ability to adapt to changing situations, be focused on delivery while ensuring quality
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• High sense of responsibility
• Willingness to learn and share continuously
• Creative, innovative, and strive for continuous improvement
• Motivated in delivering top quality work
Thông tin khác
Attractive salary package
Premium healthcare package
Everyday training opportunities
Nơi làm việc
- Hanoi Head office: CLand Tower, 156 Xa Dan II, 14th Floor, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam; Ho Chi Minh City Office: Unit 2.3, 2nd floor, Etown 1, 364 Cong Hoa street, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của NITECO (VIETNAM) CO., LTD. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.