Upskill/Reskill: Open to candidates with infrastructure monitoring, tools deployment or system admins with Linux / Windows willing to upskill on APM.
Job Description: The AppDynamics Application Monitoring Specialist will help deploy AppDynamics on a diverse set of applications. Support in requirements gathering, configuration, and troubleshooting. Successful candidate will have a customer centric approach to deliver the best application monitoring solution possible.
• Interface with customer teams to integrate with APM tool to achieve maximum visibility.
• Perform complete AppDynamics environment installs, configure transactions and create dashboards.
• Develop processes to proactively monitor and alert for critical incidents.
• Support the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of configurations to ensure proper monitoring.
• Support to troubleshoot core software platform and infrastructure components. • Administering AppDynamics Apps to include developing new or extending existing Apps to perform specialized functionality.
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• 2+ years of overall experience.
• Good communication in English is a must.
• Some experience implementing and supporting APM tools.
• Should have a strong knowledge of AppDynamics architecture, implementation, and troubleshooting.
• Help application teams in on-boarding applications and creating dashboards/alerts/reports.
• Proficiency in client and server operating systems including Windows & Linux.
• Creativity and accuracy. Good to have:
• AppDynamics Certification.
• Exposure to Java/J2EE, .Net applications, Bash scripting, PowerShell, Python.
• Cloud application monitoring on AWS, Azure.
• Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
• Automation experience with Ansible, or Chef.
• Exposure to other APM tools (ELK, Dynatrace, New Relic, Nagios, etc).
Thông tin khác
Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows labor law
Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
Work from home policy and allowance
Nơi làm việc
- 106 Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Capgemini Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.