The duties and responsibilities describe how the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer should work what they will be evaluated on:
• Apply the tailoring company process to adapt with the specific project needs.
• Participate in and chair the project and QMS process reviews.
• Take part in auditing projects to make sure the project to align with the agreed working process and ensure the quality of final product
Work as process consultant for each project and project team.
Involve in the entire software development process to ensure the quality of the final product. Create QA plan for each project.
Inspections, audits, and any other requirements specified for an application;
Verify or determine whether products or services meet or exceed customer expectations.
Evaluate the quality of the work products (Project Planning, Project Management Activities, SRS, URD, Review Code…) of software projects and evaluate the performed processes, standards, work products, and services against the applicable process descriptions, standards, and procedures.
Identify and document noncompliance issues. Ensure that noncompliance issues are addressed.
Provide feedback to project staff and managers on the results of quality assurance activities.
Support the project team in preventing the risk and corrective action plan for project.
• Provide advice and guidance to less experienced colleagues (AQA, QA).
• Train/Coach employees to build quality awareness in company.
• Plan, maintain and improve company processes.
• Work on the process improvement & develop new processes for any missing area.
• Collect and analyze data for process database after milestone of projects.
• Implement quality goals and strategies, support updated documentation, support orientation, review SDLC model and pair-match reviews with specific entry/exit deploy criteria.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 2-4 years’ experience. Have CSQA certificate is plus.
• At least two (2) years of experience in any position in software industry and 2 years of experience in audit software development.
• Acknowledge many software project types in a software outsourcing company.
• Strong knowledge of CMMI.
• Understand Statistic concept and Quality tool.
• Understand Agile Software Development Process, SCRUM, KANBAN... Knowledgeable about Quality Management System (QMS) principles (ISO, ITIL, TQM, etc.) is plus.
• Good English. Strong communication skills, be good at documenting work, and must be able to work well with different groups.
• Diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
• Decision making.
• Time management.
• Technical aptitude to quickly learn new software products.
• Able to understand, and convey, the Developers and the Customers viewpoints.
Thông tin khác
13th Salary + Yearly Performance Bonus
Premium Health Insurance Package
Intensive Training Program
Nơi làm việc
- Etown, 364 Cong Hoa, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, HCM
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của NashTech. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.