We are looking for Technical Manager to build, hire, and develop elite technology teams (Language: Ruby on Rails) while creating an amazing tech culture with a good reputation. He is responsible for the technical aspects of the company’s strategy, ensuring alignment with our business goals and objectives.
• Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
• Help internal departments to utilize technology profitably and effectively
• Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
• Build quality assurance and data protection processes
• Research and supply the best tech tools to meet the company's needs
• Use stakeholders’ feedback to plan out necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
• Communicate technology strategy to CEO
2. Flexible Point: We welcome engineers who want to learn Ruby on Rails/ or want to switch from other coding languages to Ruby.
3. NOTICE: CANDIDATES HAVE TO PROVIDE REFERENCE INFORMATION AFTER PASSING INTERVIEW ROUND.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• At least 7 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer / Lead Developer
• Experience with frontend and backend development
• Comfortable with Linux/Unix/MacOS for development
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
• Hands-on experience in full SDLC from requirements gathering to testing and deployment
• Working experience with SQL, NoSQL and Redis databases
• Proficient in OOP, procedural and scripting programming languages, e.g. Ruby, PHP, Python, Node.js, Swift, Java/Kotlin, etc
• Knowledge in cloud-native application development, e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Firebase, etc
• Experience with micro-service architecture
• Experience and knowledge of automated testing (TDD, BDD).
• Experience on Container Technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience on CI/CD (BitBucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Serena)
• Experience on Authentication & Authorization services using industry standard protocols like SAML, OAuth 2.0
• Proven/previous experience with DevOps and Agile.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Strong familiarity in software design patterns
• Strategic thinking with problem-solving aptitude
• Knowledge of handling scalability, security and performance
• Leadership and organizational abilities
• Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
• Have passion and enthusiasm to master new technology such as computer vision, computer voice, Internet of Things (IoT), etc.
• Excellent communication skills, and confident in communicating in English.
• Attractive salary with high raise every year, 13th month salary
• Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment Insurance as Labor Law
• Chance to have business trip to Singapore every year.
• Minimum 12 days paid leave per annum
• Team building, tea and dessert event every month.
• Free snack, tea and coffee
• Free coffee lounge, yoga class and running club
• Non-working days: Saturday and Sunday and Vietnam Public Holidays
• Provide MacBook Pro for work. and other necessary working tools
Thông tin khác
At Motorist.sg, we believe in work hard, play hard – We take pride in our fun and enjoyable working environment. You will get to work in Vietnam’s first professional large-scale co-working space located right in the heart of Saigon. You’ll also get to travel to Singapore for work-and-learn benefits, seize opportunities to upgrade your skills and futher develop your command in English with fellow colleagues in Singapore. Join us to be part of one of the leading car portals in Singapore!
We are one of the leading car portals in Singapore (SME company)
Work in a startup environment with young, smart and driven individuals
Beautiful co-working space equipped with a library, resting space, indoor garden, bathroom and community bar
Not required to work on Saturday, Sunday and Vietnam Public Holidays
We offer opportunities to upgrade your skills
A chance for you to learn and speak in English with your colleagues in Singapore
Receive the opportunity to travel to Singapore to work and learn
Dynamic working environment
Premium health insurance
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của MOTORIST PTE LTD. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.