(*). Job Purpose:
● Responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, producing and maintaining high usability User Interface design.
● Responsible for designing ideas using various methods and latest technology.
Create UI renders and prototypes for new product ideas.
Optimise and maintain existing user interface designs.
Collaborate with teammates, developers and analysts to provide user interfaces for new and existing functionalities.
Communicate with analysts to better understand business goals and objectives.
Present design concepts to peers and stakeholders explaining the rationale and functionality, with willingness to iterate.
Understand and adhere to style standards on corporate branding, layout, image, colour theory and typography in both digital and print media.
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers.
Create and develop designs, concepts, graphics and layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
Ensure user experience (UX) is in line with customer expectations and exceeds industry standards.
Keep up-to-date with new technologies, product market trends and how they could be implemented to.
(*). Skills Qualifications:
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Dreamweaver.
● Strong collaboration skills and ability to positively influence team members to deliver results.
● Good time-management skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Communicate effectively in English, both oral and written form.
● Work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
● Ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail.
● Ability to work towards tight deadlines.
(*). Knowledge Experience:
● Minimum 2 years of proven work experience as a Graphics, UI Designer or similar role preferably gaming industry background.
● Portfolio of graphic and UI design projects.
● Experience with the user-centred design process from concept development to launch.
● Experience in screen design for Desktop, Web based and Mobile applications.
● Very good understanding in user preferences and colour concept.
● Knowledge of UI rendering and prototyping tools, such as: Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and etc.
● Well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
● Web frontend development capabilities considered an asset.
● Knowledge of HTML CSS an asset.
● Knowledge in Content Management System like Wordpress an asset.
● Knowledge in motion graphics using Adobe After Effects an asset.
Thông tin khác
Salary 800$ - 1300$, 13th - month salary and performance bonus
Premium healthcare insurance
Sport activities: badminton, football, bowling…;
Nơi làm việc
- 20 Song Thao Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, TPHCM
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CÔNG TY TNHH PAL TECH. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.