Location : HN, HCMC
• Unannounced project with code name “IRIS” is a metaverse precursor project, that utilized VR, AR, and game experience in entertainment, concert and game shows. We are looking for a highly talented, motivated, and experienced person for “IRIS” in our Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh studio.
• As Lead Game Designer you will act in a project leadership capacity to solve problems that affect production’s objectives with regards to Game Design. You are responsible for building design teams, co-dev connections and collaboration.Creating a diverse and wide range of alluring and inspiring environment concepts that draw players into a world while helping 3D artists execute them in a game engine.
• As Lead Game Designer you will plan, detail, and supervise directly the work of Game Designers within your purview, with the goal of developing and delivering a new IP of exceptional quality
• You will actively participate in the creation and the development of the Game Design, working closely with the Game Director & Creative Director
• Your role has a major emphasis on people management, creativity, communication, problem solving and mitigation
• Understand the player’s needs and ensure the items developed by the team contribute to an engaging player experience
• Analyze Game Design workload vs production capacity, and work with the senior production team to establish a work schedule and priorities for the Game Design team that is in keeping with the project goals and timeline
• Review Design distribution and work performance of the Game Design team
• Communicate to the Game Design team the objectives, strategies, and high-level information related to the project. Offer full visibility on the progress and development of the game and others job families to the Design Team, and communicate Game Design progress and decision-making widely across the production to ensure full visibility & strong alignment between job families
• Actively participate in the decision-making process with project management and directorship, and oversee the necessary adjustments to ensure the Game Design team can deliver on expectations in a manner that will failsafe team health and player experience
• Supervise and provide clear and structured documents to the project, that clarifies the game design and gameplay, and allows the team to work on productive tasks (game systems, game mode, behaviour, AI, +)
• Provide performance appraisals for your Game Design reports, and feedback on all members of the Game Design team
• Manage conflicts that arise within your team members
• Actively participate in recruitment of future team members
• Create a positive work environment that will impact team motivation and performance
• Excellent knowledge in Game Design and Production. Exposure to Project Management is a great plus
• Large experience working on AAA titles is a BIG PLUS
• Prior experience in leading a team will be advantageous
• Experience in multiplayer design for PC or VR games
• Methodology and problem-solving ability and with a focus on multiplayer systems
• Highly organized, analytical, with good management and planning skills
• Team player, with good flexibility.
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 5 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 2 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
• Attractive salary. Performance based award.
• Salary: Very competitive
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Have a chance to go Onsite short-term or long-term
• Young and dynamic working environment.
• Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
• Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
• Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day…)
• Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
Nơi làm việc
- Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FPT Software. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.