About the Role/position
• You should be able to combine the art of design with programming with an eye for well-crafted front-end experiences, and the experience of building scalable web applications.
• Apart from understanding the front-end web development process, including design, development and deployment, back-end experience is also important.
• One should be a phenomenal teammate with a forward-thinking mindset, ability and confidence to challenge the status quo to define future visions. Responsibilities:
• Delivering a complete Web application.
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Ensuring high performance. Opportunities
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• International and professional working environment, long term and growing career path.
• Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
• Work from home policy and allowance
• Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows the labor law
• Salary review each year base on working performance
• Training: regular training for employee to develop personal skill, French language training open.
• Laptop is provided
• Company trip, teambuilding
• Tet gift, Christmas gift, children day gift, mid-autumn festival gift, woman day gift.
Secondary Skills: AWS/Cloud, Bootstrap, jQuery, Hibernate, Nodejs
• Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience primarily in full-stack development.
• Good English communication and presentation skill.
• Strong experience with modern web frameworks such as Node.js, AngularJS / ReactJS, HTML (5), CSS (3) and other UI technologies.
• Strong experience in back-end technologies and frameworks such as Java, Spring, Microservices, Rest API.
• Knowledge of any DB (preferably Oracle), SQL pl SQL.
• Experience in Bootstrap compatibility, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP) Web Services (Restful/Any web services).
• Establish Continuous integration / Development, Release automation and knowledge on tools like GitHub, Gradle / maven, SonarQube.
• Experience of working in Agile environment and good understanding of Agile processes.
• Understanding web standards (responsiveness, mobile, bootstrap).
• Experience with content management systems (CMS) and version control systems.
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
• Experience in building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
• Banking Domain Knowledge as a plus.
Thông tin khác
Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows labor law
Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
Work from home policy and allowance
Nơi làm việc
- 106 Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Capgemini Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.