The IT MS Full Stack Developer will provide Development support to the IT department, working closely with the business needs, as we embark on our Digital Transformation Journey within the Airswift business. Although based in UAB, the post holder will work alongside global colleagues in supporting the business and would be expected to work across multiple time zones, on a per-project basis. This position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities, and new technology introductions to the business.
Key Roles, Tasks and Responsibilities:
▪ Manage the interactions between the existing IM team members, and build solutions that integrate the various systems
▪ Work holistically with the IT operations team.
▪ Use your experience and skills to deliver value to the business through investments in technology.
▪ Ensure adherence to the IM project process, and documentation standards
▪ Support key projects whilst maintaining service delivery.
▪ Ensuring full compliance with the IM security policy
The successful candidate will have the following qualities
• A can-do attitude and positive outlook
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Takes ownership of challenges through to conclusion
• A service and customer-centric approach
• Excellent analytical capabilities, research, problem-solving, and time management skills required.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Knowledge and Experience: open for all levels. We're actually looking for the right person to grow with us other than a candidate who experienced in all techniques below:
• C+ .Net .Net Core
• Front end Portal Development
• Experience with Azure SQL and Azure Functions
• Ability to identify the right tool for the right job
• Ability to use API to build custom integrations (JSON, RESTful Web Services)
• Experience in Automation within an MS environment (PowerShell / Power Platform / Logic Apps)
• Ability to automate business processes and reports using the available and emerging technology stack
• Experience of working within a cloud-first environment
• Understanding of Open-source Development tools such as Ruby on Rails, Node.JS, Ruby
• Experience in migrating open source to MS stack
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to build solid business relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities.
• Ability to handle and prioritise a varied and sometimes heavy workload.
• Proven experience in providing a high level of customer service
Thông tin khác
Annual health check
Yearly company trip
13th month salary
Nơi làm việc
- The Galleria Building, District 2, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Source of Asia. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.