JOB TITLE: FRONTEND (REACTJS) DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: HCMC/HN (HN preferred)
HCL Vietnam Company Limited – part of HCL Technologies.
HCL Technologies is a multinational technology company which has offices in 50 countries; over 159,000 employees and our customers include Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2,000 companies. As of July 2020, HCL Technologies had a consolidated annual revenue of USdollar 10Billion
We just entered Vietnam from 2020 and aims to recruit more than 3,000 locals – spanning graduates and experienced professionals – over the next 3 years.
HCL Vietnam’s locations: 2
• Hanoi Office: Level 24, Leadvisors Tower, 643 Pham Van Dong Street, North Tu Liem District, Hanoi
• HCMC Office: Level 7, Me Linh Point Tower, No. 2 Ngo Duc Ke Street, District 1, HCMC
HCL Website: https://www.hclvietnam.com/
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER
Our customer is a Singaporean multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Singapore. It was founded in 1935 by a group of businessmen. The bank is the third largest bank in Southeast Asia by total assets after DBS Bank and OCBC Bank, which are also based in Singapore.
Our customer provides commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and Insurance services. It has 68 branches in Singapore and a network of more than 500 offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia-Pacific, Western Europe and Northern America.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work on Internet scale public facing responsive web applications, where performance, reliability and scalability, are critical design goals
• Create beautiful and interactive web applications with focus on customer journey and experience using modern client-side frameworks and libraries
• Coach junior colleagues in UX and visualization best practices
• Stay abreast of new technologies for web development
• Coordinate with application developers, managers and UX designers to ensure that required features and modifications are included in the appropriate releases to support cross-product features
• Design and write high-performance, reusable code for UI components and maintain code quality, organization and automatization
• Proficiency in client-side web technologies (HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap)
• A sense of the value of web standards, accessibility, and user experience
• Good understanding of responsive design and experience optimizing front end code for performance/speed
• You're passionate about web standards & responsive design
• In this role you will design and develop public web applications. Gather requirements from business users. Redesign existing applications for better user experience involving performance and usability. Design and build new applications for new business cases. As part of the build process, you will help to create a modular UI component framework that supports cross-product features
• Good English communication
• Salary: Upto 55,000,000 VND (gross)/month
• 18 paid leaves/year (12 annual leaves and 6 personal leaves)
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th month salary + Performance bonus
• Meal allowance of 730,000 VND/month
• 100% full salary and benefits as an official employee from the 1st day of working
• Medical benefit for employee and family
• Working in a fast-paced, flexible and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries)
• Internal training (Technical & Functional & English)
• Working time: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM from Mondays to Fridays
For more support and information, please contact:
Le Thuy Huyen (Ms.) – Recruitment Department
HCL Vietnam Company Limited
HCL Technologies Limited is committed to protecting and securing the privacy and confidentiality of the Personal Data which it collects directly or indirectly from you when applying for a job at HCL either directly or through a third-party human resources agency.
Find more at Candidate Data Privacy Notice
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của HCL VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.