Open to Vietnamese and Expat candidates
About the Role/position
• You should be able to combine the art of design with programming with an eye for well-crafted front-end experiences, and the experience of building scalable web sites.
• Apart from understanding the front-end web development process, including design, development and deployment, some back-end experience is also important.
• One should be a phenomenal teammate with a forward-thinking mindset, ability and confidence to challenge the status quo to define future visions. Responsibilities:
• Delivering a complete front-end application.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API Skills and Qualifications.
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• International and professional working environment, long term and growing career path.
• Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
• Work from home policy and allowance
• Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows the labor law
• Salary review each year base on working performance
• Training: regular training for employee to develop personal skill, French language training open.
• Laptop is provided
• Company trip, teambuilding
• Tet gift, Christmas gift, children day gift, mid-autumn festival gift, woman day gift.
• At least 2+ years of experience hand-coding HTML (5), CSS (3) and other UI technologies.
• Professional, precise English communication skills.
• Deep knowledge of React, VUE or AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
• Experience with modern web frameworks such as Node.js, AngularJS, ReactJS and jQuery.
• Understanding web standards (responsiveness, mobile, bootstrap).
• Understand MVC models and coding standards.
• Expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
• Experience in User-centered design (UCD) from initial wireframes through prototyping and building of the final product.
• Proficient in UI/UX design and translating the design to code.
• Experience in building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
Thông tin khác
Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows labor law
Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
Work from home policy and allowance
Nơi làm việc
- 106 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 8, Phú Nhuận, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Capgemini Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.