Design and execute Marketing programs in key Global Markets. Tightly align to well defined growth objectives and marketing KPIs within Region.
• Execute Account Based Marketing programs for public and private sector. Work with senior team, including Country Manager, to identify and create targets list profiles and specific prospects to build high potential account lists – public sector and government.
• Operationalize marketing materials and programs centrally created but requiring regional customized and tailoring.
• When appropriate, create region specific marketing materials that are specific to that countries marketing and sales objectives.
• Work closely with Social media teams/public relations within Marketing Centre Of Excellence to develop and distribute key communications aligned to the business objectives.
• Implement B2C initiatives as dictated by the 2021 Marketing plan. Manage both the production and media budgets for that Region.
• Provide and support all elements of the marketing mix for that region including advertising (both digital and analogue), events, direct marketing, web, and Public Relations, Analyst Relations and Community Affairs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related.
• Proven experience managing in-country programs for a growing and dynamic company.
• Experience managing online and offline marketing programs across B2B & B2C environments, including events, internal communications, social media, email marketing etc.
• Experience in digital marketing tools and strategies, Martech (marketing technology), marketing automation and business analytics tools to thrive results and drive success.
• ABM experience developing high touch marketing plans in line with strategic objectives.
• Substantial experience with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Design Tools.
• Project management experience, ideally across multiple locations.
• Experience in education marketing would be a distinct advantage.
• Professional fluency in English and local language is essential, both written and oral.
*Other skill requirements
• Creative, high energy and works at pace
• Infucening and presentation skills
• Highly organised, structured and works methodically
• Manages multiple and complex projects
• Problem solving skills
• Analytical skills, attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Flexible working hours
Thông tin khác
Top office in a central location
Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
Excellent remuneration package
Nơi làm việc
- Lotte Center, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của TEK EXPERTS CO., LTD. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.