Position type: Full-time
We are recruiting PM for development projects or Rollout/ implementation projects
• Involve in evaluation and analysis activities prior to project initiation
• Perform project management activities within the organization and leading the project team to achieve project objectives and stakeholders’ expectation
• Coordinate with others departments to determine the plan to use resources for the project
• Negotiate and reach agreement with customers about project stages, acceptance criteria for each stage
• Define communication mechanism in the project
• Define roles and responsibilities of each member of the project
• Control the scope of work in the project
• Manage arising requests
• Develop plans to control the handover quality of the project
• Develop plans to prevent and overcome risks that may occur during the project implementation process
• Supervise and push project members to work on schedule
• Review and re-evaluate the project plan
• Evaluate the results of the project participants
• Share the successes and lessons learned in the project
• Working Experience > 3+ years at Project Manager position.
• Strong knowledge and experienced in management of 3 or 4 ERP implementation/rollout full life cycle projects or development projects
• Good knowledge and experienced in SAP or Microsoft Dynamic is an advantage
• Strong knowledge in Project Management Processes
• Know how to at least one project management tool
• Good at Communication, Presentation, Negotiation, Job distribution skills
• The ability to inspire colleagues
• Good at English or Japanese skills.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
• Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
• Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical devices.
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
• Other allowances: transportation support by company bus, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
• F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résumé and Cover Letter (if any) to:
FPT Software Workforce Department - FPT Software Ho Chi Minh Co. Ltd
Contact Person : Ms. Diệu Huyền – Recruitment Specialist
Thông tin khác
“FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment
Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FPT Software. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.