The main job of EBM is to work closely with Recruitment team and Marketing team as well as external suppliers to develop and deliver innovative and effective Employer Brand strategies and action plans to promote GFT as an employer choice to staff and prospective hires through social media, print and other communication formats and programs.
In addition, EBM will oversee employee engagement activities by managing one internal communication specialist.
• Responsible for all the company's employment branding strategies
• Undertake and implement Employer Brand and recruitment advertising initiatives from concept to completion in a timely
• Works closely with marketing team to manage and continuously improve the company’s career website to ensure that it is a creative and effective tool for attracting suitable candidates and enhances GFT employer brand and reputation as an employer of choice
• Plans, establishes and oversees the company's social media presence and channels related to recruitment and employer branding
• Sets up and manages an online marketing program to promote job openings and career opportunities at the company
• Is charged with expanding the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media
• Act as Subject Matter Expert within Employer Branding by providing the best knowledge, proper external benchmarks, best practices and innovative solutions to support the business
• Works with recruitment team to set, monitor and review social media standards and ensure that marketing and recruiting goals are aligned
• Writes creative, persuasive copy for various social media platforms
• Oversee and regularly review all Recruitment advertising and job board suppliers and agreements to ensure the value for money and effectiveness as to plan and oversees the production of all printed recruiting materials, including brochures, fliers, signage, slides and ads
• Develops and manages recruitment campaigns using a variety of media, such as print, websites, direct mail and social media
• Put in place system to evaluate the effectiveness of employer brand and recruitment advertising strategies and regularly reports for review and recommended actions
• Recruiting and marketing expertise
• Extensive knowledge of social media communication techniques
• Strong understanding of branding to be able to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires
• Fluent in English communication (verbal & written expression)
• Three to five years of experience in recruiting, e-marketing or social media promotions
• Strong project management skills
• Experience in managing website content and working with Google Analytics or similar tools
• Creative, well-organized and able to establish social media and print- and web-based recruiting campaigns under short deadlines
• Enthusiastic attitude, work well on teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment
Thông tin khác
We focus on your growth, yes the long-term growth.
We develop the future-ready digital bank platform.
We build a professional & fun working environment.
Nơi làm việc
- Level 2, WeWork Limtower 3, No. 29A Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ho Chi Minh City
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CÔNG TY TNHH CÔNG NGHỆ GFT VIỆT NAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.