The Automotive industry has experienced remarkable changes in the past decade. Autonomous driving technology car connectivity and ride sharing are major trends shaping the industry’s future.
Today the car itself is becoming a commodity while software sets vehicles apart. IoT and embedded solutions have become a natural part of car connectivity and the Automotive industry.
Being in top embedded software companies in the automotive industry BOSCH are looking for Embedded Software Developers to join our team in HCM city.
The job nature can be simplified in some words:
As a part of an internationally team you have an opportunity to experience our diverse environment. You will closely co-operate with world’s excellent engineers from Germany UK Italy ... Your work will contribute to the Bosch-wide success.
• Be able to integrate MCAL BSW RTE and develop SWCs in projects which are based on AUTOSAR Classic Platform.
• Develop onto Vehicle Runtime Environment Platform (middle-ware) based on AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform.
• Work directly with German/ UK customer.
• Be able to understand and analyze customer requirements.
• Software development integration and testing based on requirements.
• Execute software development tasks document user guides test results and report problems.
• Handling tickets of new features issues and change requests for the software platform.
• Have several chances to travel to Europe for business purpose.
• Debug and maintain the software running on target devices (Real ECU and Virtual ECU) via network TCP/IP or Automotive protocols.
• Provide effort estimation and other inputs for project planning.
• Work with a minimum of supervision.
• Major in Computer Engineering/ Electrical-Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
• 3 years+ experience as a software developer.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Good English communication skills.
• The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Be able to work independently.
• Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers.
• Good knowledge of micro-controller processor and embedded system.
• Have experience in bare metal programming in embedded systems (C/C++ programming skills).
• Have experience in Linux embedded software development (C/C++ programming skills).
• Have experience in programming Embedded C/C++ applications with strong background in C++ inheritance polymorphism and pointers.
• Design methodology using OOAD UML and design patterns.
• Automotive communication protocols know-how e.g. Ethernet/SOMEIP/CAN/ LIN/ Flexray and Classic & Adaptive AUTOSAR architecture should be advantages.
• Experience in Software Development Life-cycle.
• Exposure to emulators simulators debugging and test equipment.
• Exposure to Real Time Operating System (RTOS).
Thông tin khác
13th-month bonus + yearly performance bonus + annual salary appraisal
Premium health insurance for employee + 2 family members
16++ days of paid leave per year
Nơi làm việc
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của ROBERT BOSCH ENGINEERING VIETNAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.