We are looking for a Director Engineer who will join our team to be responsible for building out the data pipelines (data ingestion framework and ETL processing) that are scalable and reusable, also be responsible for transitioning data workloads to the Cloud. You will take responsibilities for all things related to system maintenance, application support, deployment and pipeline engineering and support. This includes learning and understanding upstream processes, pipelines and source systems. This role will work with other cross functional teams to help build and support the next generation of data platform.
• Drive technical decisions and lead projects end-to-end from planning, to execution, to deployment.
• Mentor junior engineers on technical topics, engineering best practices, and soft skills.
• Possess an in-depth understanding of the data structures and governance
• Fundamental knowledge of modern cloud computing platforms and concepts
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Architect and design the data platform required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Cloud technologies
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data platform needs
• Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-site location, team-oriented environment
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and a make-it-happen attitude
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with both internal and external teams.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
• Exceptionally high standards clean code and architecture.
• 8+ years experienced building large scale back-end systems.
• 8+ years strong understanding in database fundamentals and familiar with architectures of at least one common database technologies like SQL Server, Postgres, Cassandra and MySQL.
• Solid understanding of and experience with SQL.
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
• 3+ years strong understanding of cloud concepts: virtualization technologies, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, HA, distributed systems, and cloud delivery models.
• 6+ years experienced with data warehousing architecture and data modeling
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Experienced in manipulating, processing and extracting data from various source systems.
• 3+ years knowledge and understanding of cloud security policies, infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of customers, partners, and colleagues
• Experience with big data tools: Spark, Kafka, etc. and ETL tools: DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, Informatica, etc.
• Must be self-directed, highly organized and adaptable with the ability to effectively multi-task as needed
• Familiar with current and emerging technologies and has the willingness to investigate and suggest new technology to meet business needs.
• Proven to in ETL and data processing, know how to transform data to meet business goals.
• Experienced with CI/CD tools and concepts
Thông tin khác
Thu nhập cạnh tranh
Chương trình cho vay ưu đãi dành cho cán bộ nhân viên,
Môi trường làm việc: gắn kết, hòa đồng, kỷ luật
Nơi làm việc
- 119 Trần Duy Hưng, quận Cầu Giấy, Tp. Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Techcombank. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.