As the Digital Solution Manager, She/He is responsible for leading the development and delivery of innovative digital solutions targeted to Health workers in the public health sector. She/He will demonstrate multi-disciplinary team leadership in coordinating cross-functional teams to meet program goals for solution performance, quality, cost, and schedule. She/he will execute (1) program planning, (2) risk mitigation, and (3) handling dependencies leading to overall success of the Digital program.
She/He will work in collaboration with internal partners such as the other Business Unit Managers – GaneshAID Academy, GaneshAID Intelligence, GaneshAID Equity), the Project Operation Manager, and the Business Development & Partnership Executive, gaining alignment across the organization and holding stakeholders accountable. Likewise, the DSM will collaborate with external partners and customers in proposing digital solutions that can transform the performance of the health and immunization systems and services in Low- and Middle-Income Countries.
Oversees scope, planning, budgeting, definition and initiation of digital accounts and projects. Must manage resources, clients, and teams to deliver digital projects and solutions according to GaneshAID’s Smart strategy. Engage with development teams to ensure project objectives are achievable and meet quality standards.
• Strategy: Understand GaneshAID objectives / strategic imperatives to enable delivery of optimal Smart solutions. Provide strategic guidance and best practices to propose opportunities for improvement/enhancement. Update Strategy.
• Leadership: Lead cross-functional delivery team and run status meetings, capturing, and tracking progress for action items, issues, and risks, etc. Oversee project design and implementation through coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
• Project Planning: Provide the BU Smart risk assessments and summary level project status reports. Build program plans aligning teams that span different functions and across multiple agile software development teams. Ensure teams meet or exceed anticipated program benefits timely, and with the desired level of quality. Interaction with project management system. Work with project management team on improvements of digital systems.
• Digital development management: Manage the development team in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of applications. Keep up to date with the latest development software. Hire and train new developers. Provide guidance to the team and ensure they adhere to development standards. Ensure proper documentation. Maintain the GaneshAID internal digital platforms/tools (website, LMS, etc.).
• Compliance & Risk Management: Identify and manage project risk and maintain project plan. Analyse feedback from the clients, BU managers, contractors, Business development teams and other key stakeholders.
• Quality Assurance: Testing and quality management. Initiate and manage quality assurance process to ensure deliverables meet all end-to-end and functional testing requirements so that desired customer expectations are delivered.
• Collaboration: Manage client expectations with day-to-day reporting and explanation of requirements of analysis, specification, design of projects on a technical and nontechnical basis. Develop and maintain effective relationships with key contacts.
• Master’s degree in computer science required, Engineering or a related field
• Program Management experience for digital and/or software solutions.
• Demonstrated success in solution development and deployment to market
• Validated expertise in planning and execution
• Experience in leading others and running cross-functional programs.
• Good facilitation, customer service, relationship building and communication skills
• Ability to see interdependencies for every deliverable and achievement.
• Solid critical/precise thinking and questioning skills, with propensity for identifying issues proactively, making decisions with incomplete information, and acting expediently
• Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in English and collaborate effectively
• French is an asset
• Comfort and confidence in interacting with and presenting to all levels in an organization
• Works well with matrix organization.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Ability to be effective in working remotely and engaging with stakeholders via virtual meetings
• Ability to travel 10% (post-COVID)
- Minimum technical requirements:
• Great understanding of full Software Development Life Cycle
• Proficient in modern programming languages, use of APIs, and tools
• Experience in WordPress, Moodle platform, etc.
• Experience in Java Frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, ...
• Experience in Oracle, MySQL database ...
• Experience in RESTful, RxJava, RxAndroid, ...
• Knowledge of front-end development: HTML, CSS, ...
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Amazon web services…
• Good projects management skills, able to work under high pressure and “can do”, teamwork attitude & willing to learn new things
- Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
• The position salary is competitive and will be negotiated during the interview.
• One-month probation with 100% of net salary.
• One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
• Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy
• Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a cover letter, a detailed CV, and expected salary to Mrs Thuy Hanh at Vietnamworks by 7 December 2021 at the latest.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.
Thông tin khác
The position salary is competitive and will be negotiated during the interview
Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy
One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance
Nơi làm việc
- 1st floor, Building 143 Doc Ngu Str. - Cong Vi Ward – Ba Dinh District - Hanoi
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CÔNG TY TNHH TƯ VẤN GANESHAID. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.