Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.
• Develop new deployment pipeline for the core products to better control product quality, increase team’s productivity, accuracy and efficiency, and reduce product’s time to market.
• Maintain the continual availability of business information systems, and the maintenance, lifecycle management, support, monitoring, incident remediation, automation and continual improvement of those systems.
• Be responsible for building and running systems that make software engineering faster, better and safer.
• B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant major
• 1 year+ of experience in Cloud platform (either Azure, Google Cloud, or AWS (preferred))
• 1 year+ of experience in scripting skills in Python or Node.js
• 1 year+ of experience with Linux, networking, security
• 1 year+ of experience with Nginx, Jenkins, Mysql, Redis, Elasticsearch, git, bitbucket, GitLab
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Ansible
• Experience with Container orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes)
• Experience with SDLC, automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment environments
• Working knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering - environment provisioning, monitoring, security, storage and networks
• Good English communication
• Nice to have : Helm (v2), Bash, Powershell, Serverless Platform, Typescript
Thông tin khác
Competitive compensation package and benefits
Allowance for academy degrees and language certification, training course, teambuilding....
International working environment & Learning systems
Nơi làm việc
- Quang Trung Software City, Công viên phần mềm Quang Trung, Tân Chánh Hiệp, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của HITACHI VANTARA VIETNAM CO., LTD.. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.