Open to Vietnamese and Expat candidates
YOUR MISSION - As a DevOps Engineer:
• You will be responsible for defining, provisioning and managing the cloud environments.
• Automate, build and deploy solutions.
• Propose approach/tools to fit to purposes.
• Collaborate with Engineering, Product and Support teams on design and deployment best practices.
• Participate in R&D.
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• International and professional working environment, long term and growing career path.
• Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
• Work from home policy and allowance
• Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows the labor law
• Salary review each year base on working performance
• Training: regular training for employee to develop personal skill, French language training open.
• Laptop is provided
• Company trip, teambuilding
• Tet gift, Christmas gift, children day gift, mid-autumn festival gift, woman day gift.
Primary Skills: Linux, Unix Administration, DevOps
Secondary Skill: Jenkins, Java, Software Engineering, Build, AWS
• Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience primarily in DevOps and cloud computing.
• Expertise in implementing and managing DevOps CI/CD pipeline.
• Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
• Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Ansible, Terraform or puppet or chef.
• Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud, IBM Cloud, etc.
• Knowledge of microservice architecture, RESTful and GraphQL.
• Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
• Hands-on experience in Networking / network configuration, Application performance monitoring, Container performance and security.
• Good English communication and presentation skill.
Thông tin khác
Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows labor law
Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
Work from home policy and allowance
Nơi làm việc
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Capgemini Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.