• Perform web and legacy system development, update and support.
• Initiate and lead development of internal web tools and applications, design and build back-office system from scratch.
• Participle on the conception and setup of automation system to facilitate the usage and project deployment on-site and on cloud.
• Create and maintain technical documentation linked with the solution developed
• Share and assist with colleagues on the conception, development and the platform functionality
• Suggest any improvements linked to security, performance, and the raising of the existing environments
• Work with infrastructure team to find innovative solutions
• Delivery high level solutions or subsystems like custom APIs, database modeling and design.
• Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface, software architecture, or new technologies.
• Analyzes customer requirements and defines solutions and architecture plus assistance to the team on problems and technical roadblocks.
• Recommends new technologies and development strategies
• Coordinate roll-out of new applications
• Provides production support
• Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• At least 2 years in Web Development or working experience in the related field
• Experience with Node.js / TypeScript;
• Experience with RESTful / GraphQL APIs and system integrations;
• Experience with SQL databases, and NoSQL;
• Experience with Gitlab, Bitbucket, Docker and CI/CD is a must
• Experience with AWS is a must (AWS cloud service, as EC2, S3, Lambda, GatewayAPI, Cloudfront, …)
• Experience with Frontend web (ReactJS) is a plus
• Strong knowledge in Shell script for CI/CD (Python is a plus)
• Professional knowledge: multi-platforms, network programming, design patterns..., and any new technology/language implied by work-related technology evolution;
• Very good at research and development;
• Flexibility and ability to adapt new technical changes as per project need;
• Experienced with web frontend is a plus
• Experience with cloud platforms is required.
• Autonomous and proactive attitude;
• Flexibility to adapt to change;
• Analytical and synthesis skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Problem-solving and open minded;
• Ability to work under high pressure.
• Highly responsible and committed to all technical matters;
• Strong team spirit
• Commitment and Sense of responsibility;
• Meticulousness & quality oriented;
• Structured, result-oriented working approach
• Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement;
• Self-disciplined: demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work;
• Teamwork: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support;
• Excellent communication skill and good understanding of training needs for each BU;
• Good at research and development skill – Be constantly up-to-date of new technologies and tools;
• Flexible attitude and a quick learner
What We Offer:
• Monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
• 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance;
• Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3);
• 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas);
• WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to local and local expatriates);
• A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
• A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home;
• A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born;
• Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
• An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area;
• Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
Location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Pax Sky Building, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC, Vietnam
Thông tin khác
Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
Recognition and rewards based on your performance
Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của GAMELOFT. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.