Cambodia - Vietnam Insurance Plc (CVI) is one of top five professional general insurance companies in Cambodia. Our company was established since 2009 by the major shareholder Bank of Investment and Development Cambodia Plc. (BIDC) and by Diamond Island Development Co., Ltd (DID) which is a subsidiary of Canadia Group, a top leading Financial Group in Cambodia.
Currently, we are looking for a Deputy IT Manager to fulfill our vacant positions based in Phnom Penh as below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery;
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship;
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits;
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies;
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans. Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software;
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards;
• Work with full authority of top leader of IT team and report directly to BOM and Finance Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or related fields;
• Have at least 2 years of Windows based software product development experience
• Have good English communication skills.
• Excellent Visual Basic .NET /C++ programming capabilities
• Web programming knowledge (html, css, ajax, angular / kendo / react);
• Understanding object oriented programming (OOP), design pattern, RESTFul API;
• Understanding of one of the databases: SQL server, Oracle, MySQL ...
• Self-motivated, independent, proactive, detail-oriented, and responsible team-player
• Excellent analytical skills
• An understanding of TCP/IP networking;
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
• Strong team player who works well within a team environment;
• Useful in English.
• Adopt CVI culture of professional, integrity, effectiveness and dynamic attitude contributing to an internal environment of teamwork and promote a positive image to our external customers.
• Undertake relevant training on CVI policies and procedures as identified by lines of managers, professor and assurance teams (compliance, risks, and internal audit) either directly, via e-learning or the learning management system.
CVI offers candidates a competitive package and salary negotiation based on education and experiences. We provide personal development through ongoing training and coaching, opportunity for career growth and empowerment plus a wide range of benefits package to our employees, such as Annual Increment, 13th Month Salary, Bonus, Sale Incentive, Other Allowances, Uniform, 24-hour Personal Accident Coverage, Health Care Insurance, and others. For further information about us, please visit our website below.
Interested candidates can submit your application, CV, cover letter with job title by address or via email: Cambodia - Vietnam Insurance Plc. “CVI”; attention to Finance Department by using the contact details below. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview, and application will not be returned.
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- 8th Floor, Building No. 398, Monivong Blvd., Sangkat BeungKeng Kang 1, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh,
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CAMBODIA - VIETNAM INSURANCE PLC.. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.