• Manage a delivery unit center (40-50 head count)
• Accountability for Delivery KPIs of the account: Billable rate, resource utilization.
• Take charge as the escalation point at account level.
• Collects, analyzes and understands project requirements.
• Develops and maintains project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards, etc.
• Communicates the project status, requirements, and structure across the Project Management team and all necessary departments.
• Defines potential problems and suggest alternatives based upon cost implications, time constraints, and customer quality standards.
• Analyzes the project’s cost structure and any significant deviations from the approved cost structure.
• Collaborates with manufacturing, sales/marketing, and purchasing teams in project definition, feasibility, and approval process.
• Manages day-to-day progress of projects including risk assessment and problem resolution.
• Conducts project reviews according to prescribed process/structure.
• Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for internal project teams, clients and suppliers.
• Attends project planning meetings as needed; serves as subject matter expert regarding workflow, processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
• Assists with the implementation of workflow management and reporting tools focusing on quality, profitability, efficiency, and productivity.
• Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
• Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of employee(s) to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished. Mentors, coaches, trains and develops team.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Involving in Presale work.
• Direct report to CDO
• Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management/IT or relate fields
• Having more than 10 years in software development which is more than 7 years in project management, program/account management (which have size from 20 to 40 members).
• Have at least 1 year manage operation project.
• Have knowledge of Network, Database systems, OSs, AWS, Azure is preferred.
• Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
• High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
• Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
• Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
• Young and dynamic working environment.
• Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
• Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
• Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day...)
• Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Công ty TNHH CMC GLOBAL. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.