• Receive and control database requirements; communicate with SO, PM, other related departments, and partners to clarify, implement and control database requirements.
• Create/Maintain database Standardization of Databases (design, model,…) and policy.
• Database management
• Managing database services within SLA/OLA requirements
• Review database changes/ all related documents for DevOps applications in charge
• Database MA/license/ management
• Proposing cost-effective solutions
• Strategy and governance
Educational Qualifications: A bachelor's degree in information technology or computer science or related field of study: or equivalent education, training by Oracle/Microsoft/IBM/... & experiences
Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise
• Experience with Oracle And MSSQL And/Or MySQL Database And/Or XML/Mongo/NoSQL technology
• Extensive experience in Database design and tunning.
• Knowledge of OS as Windows Server, Linux, AIX
• Detailed-orientation, self-discipline, and ability to keep information/data confidentially for the bank security.
• Good at English skills, must be advanced in reading and writing.
• Ability to work independently and teamwork in a highly intensive workplace.
• Has organizational skills sufficient to ensure that business requests delivered to IT will be completed with good quality, on time, and with planned efforts.
• Good at investigating and solving incident and problem skills
• Have to observe how activities are being performed step by step, and then find ways to make each process more efficient
• Demonstrated experience of influencing key stakeholders across the organization and within complex contexts
• Three or more years of leadership responsibilities, including strategy, budgeting
• Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources required for success may not be in direct control of this role
• Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills
• Experience of developing governance practices to track and measure the quality of services, and maintain service improvement plans.
• Strong third-party management skills, working closely with sourcing and vendor managers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders, and business concept
- Relevant Experience
• 8+ years of database experience (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB), in addition to educational requirements
• Good at 'relational database management systems' (RDBMS), 'object oriented database management systems' (OODBMS) and XML/NoSQL database management systems
• Database Performance Tuning/Troubleshooting
• Ensuring availability as HA, DC/DR (Active-Active, Active/Passive)
• Backups and Disaster Recovery
• Database security/auditing
• Data migration, modeling
Thông tin khác
Thu nhập hấp dẫn, lương thưởng cạnh tranh theo năng lực
Thưởng các Ngày lễ, Tết (theo chính sách ngân hàng từng thời kỳ)
Được vay ưu đãi theo chính sách ngân hàng từng thời kỳ
Nơi làm việc
- Khối Quản Trị Nguồn Nhân Lực - 89 Láng Hạ, Quận Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của VPBANK - HTTPS://TUYENDUNG.VPBANK.COM.VN/. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.