Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
Combine models through ensemble modeling
Present information using data visualization techniques
Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
Education, no. of year experience:
Master’s or Ph.D. in computer science, mathematics, or statistics
Experiences in life insurance/financial business is preferable
• Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• We’re looking for someone with 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
Coding knowledge and experience with several languages: C, C++, Java,
Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
Strategic, analytic and creative thinker
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Risk takers, Self-starters and ambitious professionals with both technical and commercial acumen
Ability to multi-task. Work well in team environment, as well as, independently
Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Thông tin khác
Salary for 13th month, Bonus & Special Bonus
Full of social welfare under Vietnamese Labor Law (Insurance, annual leave, ...)
Healthcare for yourself & Your Family
Annual travel and team building activities
15-16 annual leave days
Company will buy Life Insurance Contract for yourself after 1 year working
Training: Trained in soft and technical skills
International, challenging, and friendly working environment
Nơi làm việc
- 149 Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.