The data platform engineers are responsible for providing the core infrastructure and data platforms that enable product and data warehouse engineers to efficiently build and operate scalable, reliable analytics applications. They work closely with the larger group infrastructure team, the backend developers, the business intelligent team, data scientists, to provide a cohesive set of foundational technology that enable 1MG to become a world-class, data-powered organization.
Reporting Line: Engineering Lead or Team Lead
• Design, build and deploy many Big Data applications within a streaming architecture to ingest, transform, and store data to be used in Machine Learning Models, developing prototypes quickly.
• Build and deploy the platforms for Data Monitoring, Data Catalog, Data Governance, Self-service Analytics.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
• Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
• Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
I. Key Skills
Good Java/Scala/Python skills is a must.
Ability to process big data with Apache Spark, Flink, Beam, Kafka, etc
Ability to use NoSQL databases such as HBase, Cassandra, Dgraph, Redis, etc.
2-3 years experience in similar role
II. Individual Skills
Good communication skills - verbal and written
Proactive problem solver
Design software architecture experience
Good understanding of data management - data lineage, meta data, data quality, data governance
III. Domain Expertise
Big data processing
IV. Big Data Processing Experience
Familiar with big data tools such as Spark, Flink, NoSQL databases, etc.
Nice to have - GCP experience, design pattern, micro service architecture, Lambda/Kappa architecture.
Thông tin khác
13th salary, rewards for achievements, initiatives and good deeds
Annual leave: 15 – 20 working days/year and Other leaves/public holidays
Providing customized training courses according to business needs and upon your request
Nơi làm việc
- TOWER 2, Phố Minh Khai, Vinhomes Times City, Vĩnh Tuy, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của ONE MOUNT GROUP. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.