1. Responsibility for Management and Task coordination:
'• Partner with senior business executives and other key stakeholders
• Develop the vision and evaluate the data sources to meet the needs of Digital Intelligence platform
• Understand and manage the data needs for various Lines of Business
• Evaluate and on-board tools and technologies for data collection, data analysis, and data reporting
• Stay up to date with the latest Data Engineering trends, techniques, and best practices
• Support the enterprise data hub, including data ingestion, data integration, data engineering and data architecture.
• Define and develop data integration capabilities required to enable business initiatives including ETL, ELT, CDC, API, MSG, etc. Lead and develop data engineering using various cloud technologies.
• Collaborate with the data governance and data strategy teams on enabling quality rules, categorization, and classification capabilities.
• Create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment.
• Set technology roadmap for the data platform leading the evolution of the platform and migration to the cloud
• Democratize our data platform allowing customers to easily build reports and other developers to contribute
• Work across a variety of stakeholders balancing short and long-term needs of the business
• Initiate and manage external engagements with vendors ensuring they meet their project deliverables and at the level of quality expected
• Build strong internal team through hiring and growing the skills of existing team members
• Set and ensure best-practices are followed for all aspects of the data platform including security and data standards compliance
• Provide development leadership and mentoring, introducing new technologies and techniques to the teams
• Define and advocate for business initiatives which drive efficiency and scale to our platform
• Work closely with peers to ensure successful outcomes and improve business processes
• Partner with customers to capture and analyze business needs and information requirements, define optimum system requirements to meet business needs, and prioritize and manage new requirements.
• Coordinate with business unit to understand business reporting requirements and translate needs into data integration, extraction, and transformation processes between operational systems and the data warehouse.
2. Responsibility for Risk management and compliance:
Be responsible for building policies, regulations, procedures, guideline on architecture operation, project management, testing
Monitor and ensure department's operation complies with issued building policies, regulations, procedures, guideline
Identify department's risks during operation, and coordinate with relevant units to build risk measurement, assessment and mitigation methods.
3. Responsibility for HR management:
Build staffing plan, coordinate human resources, build assignments, recording, and performance assessment mechanism, ensure maintain resources adequate and quality in the department
Coach, orient career roadmap for employees, nurture and build HR source for department
Communicate, orient subordinates in line with system guideline, development orientation
Qualification and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
More than 10 years’ experience in technology including 6-8 years’ experience in Data Warehousing, Data Platforms, Enterprise BI and must have built a data platform
+8 years of professional experience as an engineering leader delivering customer solutions and applications
Experience working closely with architects, engineers, and cross-functional teams to define and drive technical product requirements and roadmap.
Technically savvy and direct experience in: Cloud infrastructure, self-service reporting tools, data products, security and privacy including a deep learning and understanding of technical fundamentals of platform technologies
- 8 years’ experience delivering enterprise data based solutions in heavily regulated industries
Foreign language proficiency: English or according to TCB's regulations from time to time
Thông tin khác
WHY BECOME IT/DATA EXPERTS AT TECHCOMBANK?
Investing over 300 million USD to develop large-scale IT projects, Techcombank is one of the leading bank in Technology trends in Vietnam
You will grow with Techcombank by having the opportunity to learn from top experts from across the world
Techcombank provides a rewarding remuneration structure that commensurate with your achievement and contribution
Techcombank is the Top 2 Best place to work in the banking industry where you can experience various exciting activities throughout the year: Company anniversary, Team building, Active Saturday Off, Year End Party, etc.
Công ty hàng đầu
Công việc tốt
Cơ hội thăng tiến và phát triển
Nơi làm việc
- C5 Building Tower, D’Capitale Tower, 119 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của TECHCOMBANK. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.