We are looking for an Engineer who will join our team to be responsible for building out the data pipelines (data ingestion framework and ETL processing) that are scalable and reusable, also be responsible for transitioning data workloads to the Cloud. You will take responsibilities for all things related to system maintenance, application support, deployment and pipeline engineering and support. This includes learning and understanding upstream processes, pipelines and source systems. This role will work with other cross functional teams to help build and support the next generation of data platform.
• Possess an understanding of the data structures and governance
• Fundamental knowledge of modern cloud computing platforms and concepts
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
• Implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data
delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Cloud technologies
• Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-site location, team-oriented environment
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and a make-it-happen attitude
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with Developers and Business users
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
• 2-5 years experience in a developer role.
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
• Experience with data warehousing architecture and data modeling.
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes toanswer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Experienced in manipulating, processing and extracting data from various source systems.
• Two or more years experienced in implementing concepts such as Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD Type) and Change Data Capture (CDC) functionality in both an OLTP (Relational Modeling)
and OLAP (Dimensional Modeling) environments
Nice to have
• Cloud experience a plus.
• Experience with testing methodologies with the stated major development
• Experience with NoSQL databases is a plus.
• Familiarity with Sparks, Scala and Python is a plus.
• Ability to participate in projects and ensure work is completed on time with high quality
• Strong problem solving skills, with a focus on understanding overall business issues and determining innovative solutions.
Thông tin khác
Thu nhập cạnh tranh
Chương trình cho vay ưu đãi dành cho cán bộ nhân viên,
Môi trường làm việc: gắn kết, hòa đồng, kỷ luật
Nơi làm việc
- Head Office,14th Floor, Techcombank Tower, 191 Ba Trieu Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của TECHCOMBANK. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.