*** Job Description: Analyst
*** Role Description
Analysts in the CDO team work with the business and product owner to create the backlog of epics and user stories for the team to build. They explore the data and processes to support this effort, create dashboards to help measure and communicate key metrics and test solutions built to ensure alignment with functional acceptance criteria.
• Gather requirements, create user stories and define acceptance criteria, document these.
• Lead the effort to communicate state of the business to stakeholders regularly enable audiences to understand the reasons behi nd the trends and provide
insights to drive strategic decisions.
• Test build to ensure alignment with acceptance criteria.
• Ownership of conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining dashboards and visualizations.
• Build key data dashboard to empower operational and exploratory analysis.
• Evaluate and define product and business metrics.
• Empower the team to answer data questions quickly and easily by building high quality ground truth data sets
• Partner with data scientists to “tell the story” behind the data.
*** Reporting Line: Lead Analyst or Team Lead
*** Key Skills
1.Ability to translate business process and customer outcomes to user
stories, requirements & specifications.
2.Ability to work with business & technical stakeholders.
3.Sound SQL and data analysis skills. AGILE trained.
- 1- 2 years experience in similar role.
*** Domain Expertise
1.Retail, Housing, Supply Chain or Financial Services
2.Data modelling and data warehousing in general
*** Analytics Experience
1.SQL and data analysis
3.Visualisation with tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
4.Nice to have Python and R programming
1.Good communication skills verbal and written
2.Proactive problem solver, eye for detail, process driven
3.AGILE trained, can elicit user stories, draw process diagrams
4.Data modelling experience
5.Good understanding of data management data lineage, meta data,
data quality, data governance
Thông tin khác
13th salary, rewards for achievements, initiatives and good deeds
Annual leave: 15 – 20 working days/year and Other leaves/public holidays
Providing customized training courses according to business needs and upon your request
Nơi làm việc
- TOWER 2, Phố Minh Khai, Vinhomes Times City, Vĩnh Tuy, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của ONE MOUNT GROUP. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.