LGE Vehicle Component Solutions (LGE VS) Company focuses on smart & eco-friendly automotive components. The VC Company produces high-quality & state of the art in-car infotainment systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world‘s biggest automobile brands.
We, LGE Vehicle Component Solutions Development Center Vietnam (VS DCV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
As the leader of Software Development Part for Telematics project, your roles & responsibilities will be as below:
• Being responsible for project planning;
• Lead & manage project development and delivery to LGE VS Head quarter & OEM;
• Support Team Leader for Team building: recruitment, training, coaching & mentoring members
• Support Team Leader in monitoring projects and Team members KPI.
• Make generate reports, and communicate with local managements and head quarter.
• Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information System, Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent;
• Prior experience:
At least 2 YEARS working experience AS PROJECT LEADER/ MANAGER. Having experience in AUTOMOTIVE DOMAIN or EMBEDDED platform (based on Linux, QnX);
Technical background with experience in Connected Products, Telematics, or IoT is a big advantage;
Experience with one or more general purpose programming skills including but not limited to C/C++;
Experience working with one or more from the following: GUI application development, Familiar with embedded Linux / QnX environment, IPC, device platform development, developing large software systems;
Hands-on experience with Git, Gerrit.
• Language skills:
Fluent Bi-Lingual is must: English & Vietnamese;
Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors;
Ability to speak Korean is a plus.
- What we offer:
• 13th month salary + incentive bonus (total remuneration package: UP TO 16-MONTH SALARY);
• RELOCATION PACKAGE up-to 20,000,000VND applied to candidates from HCMC & HN willing to relocate to Danang;
• Monthly responsible allowance;
• Monthly phone allowance;
• Support for lunch and transportation;
• PVI health & accident insurance;
• 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri;
• Annual salary review;
• 12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holidays;
• On-site & training opportunities in Korea;
• Flexible working time;
• Staff trip, sporty clubs;
• Monthly budget for team building activities…
Thông tin khác
Competitive remuneration package
12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holidays
Young & dynamic working environment with flexible working time
Nơi làm việc
- DITP Tower, Nam O 1, Lien Chieu, Da Nang
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của LG VEHICLE COMPONENT SOLUTIONS DEVELOPMENT CENTER VIETNAM (LG VS DCV). Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.