The CTO in partnership with the CEO, and the company leadership team is responsible for establishing the company’s technical visions, co-developing the product roadmap, and leading all aspects of the company’s technology development. The CTO plays an integral role in setting the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth, positioning the company’s product as a leader in the Talent Marketplace industry.
We are looking for a strong and proven technology leader with expertise in leading and managing the full software development cycle of a SaaS product, product re-engineering, product management, quality assurance, software architecture, infrastructure, and DevOps.
The ideal candidate will provide a sound technical leadership and communicate with staff, executives, stakeholders and customers to ensure sustainable product/market fit. Strategic, technical vision, forward thinking, capable of wearing multiple hats, ability to be hands-on when needed, and high business acumen are essential in this role.
The CTO should display dynamism, high-energy, credibility and excitement particularly in leading a high-performing and expanding team, in planning for and execution of an ambitious product roadmap focused on SaaS, and in creating and adding value to a widening array of clients.
Experience in an organization providing and deploying enterprise and SaaS software solutions to enterprise clients (B2B) is highly preferred.
• Establish the company’s technical vision.
• Co-develop the product roadmap: provide a sound technical leadership and communicate with staff, executives, stakeholders and customers to ensure sustainable product/market fit.
• Lead all aspects of the company’s technology development: you will act as a technology enabler pushing the technology toward the business to help achieve our company goals.
• Help position the company’s product as a leader in the talent marketplace industry
• Set the team’s goal: You will define the objectives for the Engineering team and lead their operation and execution in line with our company strategy.
• Culture: you will be responsible for creating a fast-pace value-driven engineering culture. Set high engineering standards while keeping a learning, collaborative, creative, accountable, communicative, and happy culture.
• Partner with the engineering leaders to develop strategy, set goals for the organization, track progress, allocate resources, and improve overall organizational efficiency and impact.
• Balance long-term R&D investments with near-term execution
• Lead the technology team, including organizational structure design. Build a highly effective Technology team, providing training, direction, feedback, mentorship, and support to ensure all team members understand responsibilities and are effective in their roles.
• 3+ years as CTO / VP of Engineering of 20+ sized team at a SaaS startup delivering product to a global markets a must.
• 15+ years’ experience in software development
• 10+ years’ experience in a lead or chief architect role
• Proven track record of re-engineering platforms to meet business demands and growth.
• Managing technology budgets, monitor OKRs and timelines.
• Ability to communicate technology strategy to the stakeholders.
• Excellent coding skills and the capability to build a product from scratch.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with system and software architecture, scaling, performance, Cloud PaaS / SaaS / IaaS, and data architecture – MUST
• An excellent command of the English language is mandatory (C1)
• Get-things-done and hands-on approach.
• Strong problem-solving capabilities
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience from HR Tech / L&D companies - a big advantage
• Experience in product manager/tech product manager roles - a big advantage
Thông tin khác
Top office in a central location
Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
Excellent remuneration package
Nơi làm việc
- Lotte Building, 16th Floor, 54 Lieu Giai street, Doi Can Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của WIZE SOLUTIONS VIETNAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.