• This position is accountable for managing the creation, development, live-op and maintenance of corporate web/app tool solution for Gameloft’s corporate needs and enssure a comfortable user experience for the target users of the solution. She/he is responsible for understanding, analyzing the needs, translating the needs to development teams, supervising the team and development progress including release, live-op and maintenence. She/he must ensure that projects meet the deadlines, smooth and targeted outcomes at the optimal efficiency.
• Develop web/app solutions for Gameloft corporate needs in benchmarking with market available solutions.
• Promote the the developed web/app solutions to internal Gameloft users, and also external users when the context allows
• Collaborates with stakeholders to analyze and understand the needs, co-develop a roadmap and drive web/app tool products and features from concept to launch, live-op and maintenence in a fast-paced environment.
• Ensure a smooth, optimal and enjoyable user experience for the web/app solution users that your CSD team is responssible for.
• Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
• Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to develop, communicate the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
• Responsible for innovation, renovation of the solution product to better satify the evolution of the need and technology.
• Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
• Monitor the live-op, update and maintenance of the product for
• Develop, translate the product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria, and manage the team resource to execute it.
• Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
• Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
• Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
• Maintain in operational conditions the existing Web applications that constitute Gameloft's application portfolio
• Participate in the development and promotion of regional applications into corporate applications usable by all Gameloft employees
Knowledge & experience
• Strong project management (with 2-3 years of real work experience in web/app tool development);
• Knowledge of web/app development processes, platforms, and technologies;
• Technical background (any programming languages such as PHP, Python, NodeJS) is a plus;
• Knowledge & sense of UI/UX design.
• Planning skill: Knowing how to make planning and use resources effectively based on projects’ constraints (scopes, resources, deadlines, expectations);
• Organization skill: Prioritizing tasks and defining clear milestones and objectives;
• Leadership skills: manage, motivate and drive people toward the common project vision and excellent execution.
• Strong analysis/synthesis skills with business acumen;
• Highly demanding for product quality
• Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively;
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment;
• Solution oriented, can-do in order to reach challenging objectives efficiently
• Being flexible and open-minded: demonstrating flexibility of thinking to adapt to everchanging environment
• Creative mindset: strong ability to propose ideas and think “out of the box”;
• Risks analysis: being able to foresee issues and take immediate preventive actions;
• Proficiency in MS PPT, Word, MS Excel, e-mail, internet.;
• Fluency in English (both writing, and speaking).
Thông tin khác
Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
Recognition and rewards based on your performance
Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
Nơi làm việc
- 26 Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Bình Thạnh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của GAMELOFT. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.