Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria can be downloaded from:
Interested offerors are invited to submit CVs, certificates of skills listed in the CV, financial proposals and other information following guidance in the Procurement Notice.
- OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The selected consultant will be responsible for performing system administration tasks related to SharePoint services. The working time is 8 hours per day (7AM to 4PM UTC+7 - ICT), 5 days a week from Monday to Friday. In addition, the selected consultant will perform 7 x 24 on call support when required by the SharePoint Service Manager.
- SCOPE OF WORK
As part of the ICC Azure and M365 Services Unit (OPDM), under the supervision of the Collaboration Services Lead, the consultant will be responsible for performing administration tasks related to SharePoint, SharePoint Online, One Drive for Business and Teams for ICC and its customers.
The consultant will have the following responsibilities:
• Assist on designing solutions with on premise SharePoint and Office 365
• Assist on designing solutions with SharePoint Hybrid
• Manage standard administration activities for SharePoint, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for business and Teams
• Remediate issues after Microsoft upgrades to SharePoint Online are performed
• Perform improvements against the on premise and online setup
• Maintain infrastructure diagrams up-to-date
• Apply monthly windows updates as required
• Development and implementation of legacy retirement plans for legacy systems and add-ins interfacing with SharePoint Online
• Deployment of SharePoint Cumulative Updates and Services Packs
• Monitoring - configuration; follow-up on alerts
• Management of access for users to SharePoint services
• Backup – configuration; monitoring; new requests; restore
• Incident analysis and troubleshooting including troubleshooting with vendors
• Decommission environments
• Document monitoring and maintenance procedures
• Maintain system documentation and change logs
• Develop PowerShell scripts for managing and automating the services
• Create Standard Operational Procedures
• Participate in user service request fulfilment, incident management, change management and problem management
• Assist the Head of the Unit and Collaboration Services Lead on expert matters
The standard work day is 8 hours per day with the possibility of overtime to cover weekends, holidays and to cover standard out of hours work. In addition, the resource will perform 7 x 24 on call support when required.
- DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT, DUTY STATION AND EXPECTED PLACES OF TRAVEL
The initial period is 1 year with possible extension subject to requirements of UN Viet Nam and the contractor’s satisfactory performance.
The location will be Green One UN House GOUNH compound, 304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi, Viet Nam and sometimes at other offices in Ha Noi as required by the UN supervisor of the contract. The UN will provide transportation if the selected consultants are required to work outside the GOUNH.
- FINAL PRODUCTS
The selected consultants will work on site at GOUNH Viet Nam compound and provides all services/requirement as indicated on the scope of work.
- PROVISION OF MONITORING AND PROGRESS CONTROLS
Reporting and monitoring:
Each month the selected consultant will send his time tracking to the SharePoint service manager
If the selected consultant does not provide good service to UN Viet Nam or do not meet the UN daily work requirements, the UN Viet Nam office has the right to terminate the contact due to unsatisfactory performance and/or negligent behavior.
The onsite personnel are required to follow all UN Viet Nam rules and regulations including code of conduct, information security policy, and abide by UN security and safety regulations
DEGREE OF EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The selected consultant must meet below requirements:
- Qualifications and Skills:
• Sound knowledge of administering on premise SharePoint environments and in O365
• Sound knowledge of administering SQL Server
• Sound knowledge in Cloud Technology especially in O365 and Azure
• Skills in general infrastructure, including system configurations, clustering, performance, and the use of security certificates
• Excellent knowledge of PowerShell scripting
• Solid knowledge and experience on Microsoft Technology landscape including various server products.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks around changing priorities
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Excellent technical documentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
• Professional attitude
• Must be willing to participate in a 7 x 24 on call support program and flexible hours including some weekends and evenings.
• Minimum 4 years working experience as SharePoint/SharePoint Online/Teams/OneDrive for Business Administrator
• Minimum 4 years supporting IIS, SharePoint, SQL
• Microsoft Certified on SharePoint 2013/2016
• Microsoft Certified on O365 and/or Azure
• Excellent knowledge of English is required
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- 304 Kim Mã Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CHƯƠNG TRÌNH PHÁT TRIỂN LIÊN HỢP QUỐC (UNDP). Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.