The position is part of Global Voice Operations team. This is a 24X7 operations team supporting Cisco Voice Infrastructure. Engineer will be responsible for managing technical excellence within the Voice Team and providing 2nd level technical assistance. This role includes problem management, client liaison, technical architecture, and product development. Apart from this, engineer will provide 2nd Line Support for supporting analysts, end users and delivering functions under the Enterprise Voice Portfolio. Support typically takes the form of investigating and resolving problems, incident handling. Availability and performance monitoring, routine start-up and close-down and maintenance of operating plans and schedules.
This individual will have experience in administering and support of Cisco voice technologies as well as good understanding of IP telephony supporting contact Centre environment. Flexible work schedule is a requirement, must be able to work nights and weekends when necessary.
Important thing is candidate should know English language
Key Responsibilities: -
• Perform regular Move, Add, Change, Delete (MACD) on Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Voice Gateways and Network Equipment.
• Handle incident and service requests and resolve within the agreed Service Level Agreement.
• Proactively manage open incidents, provide regular updates on status into ticketing system
• Diagnosing faults and providing complete resolution to customer satisfaction
• To produce knowledge articles and information to be distributed amongst the team.
• Ensure asset management, inventory and run book are kept up to date
• Assist with production of monthly reports for senior management
• Coordinate, test, and implement applications and technology through projects and initiatives.
• Identify applications and systems that require updates and coordinate the implementation with the business owner.
• Analyze issues and performance problems that impact the ability to conduct business Break/Fix Support.
• Ensure that all relevant information has been collected related to Cisco systems and correlated and analyses the data where applicable.
• Work with Cisco/ and or partners (within customer subject matter experts and Cisco Tier 3 engineering to identify bugs, perform triage, and work towards the ultimate resolution of the identified issue).
• Prepare and produce root cause analysis reports.
• Collaborate with Cisco for upgrading the UCM Cloud Cluster
• Perform upgrade on Cisco IP phones and voice gateways
• Performs routine system administration and maintenance on local or remote locations with no impact to the business.
• Participate in 24/7 support and on-call rotation, including incident management duties.
• Voice over IP principles and PBX functionality (Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco IM&P, UCM Cloud, SIP, SCCP, H.323, etc.)
• VPN and other remote connectivity
• Cisco switches, routers and firewalls
• candidate should know English language
• Extensive Voice systems administration experience
• Knowledge and understanding of Voice network system requirements and standards.
• Knowledge, experience and leadership around Voice Network technologies, including the following:
• Corporate Telephony - Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Voicemail, Voice Gateways, Cisco UCM Cloud
• Carrier Management.
• Any background in Data Network technologies such as routers, switches and firewalls is a plus.
• Protocols: TCP/IP, IP subnetting, VLAN’s, Ethernet, DHCP, DNS, QoS, SIP
• 3+ years Voice/Data Network specific experience
• Work closely with business partners on telephony related issues to assess impact and manage client
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Compute System certification on VoIP systems
• CCNP – Voice (CCVP) (Preferred)
• Working knowledge of LAN/WAN and data networks.
Thông tin khác
Working Monday-Friday ( 9:00AM- 18:00PM)
13th month Salary.
Performance bonus from 01-06 months salary.
Remaining annual leave days are paid.
Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law
Team building, company trip
Additional allowance for birthdays, weddings,...
Other basic benefits.
Nơi làm việc
- 99 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Phường Bến Thành, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Alpha Networks Solution. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.