● Works with internal teams to directly engage client projects and consults around compliance and security issue, needs, remediation and make recommendations for resolution
● Drafts reports or presentations to client showing the updates needed to ensure their systems are operating for compliance
● Works with team on creating initial project plans for the client, participating in planning sessions and attending meetings for client projects
● Conducts Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Assessment
● Participates in the review, validation, observation, and documentation of internal controls based on frameworks such as Payment Card Industry (PCI); National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST); International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) IT standards
● Assists in evaluation of observations and providing possible solutions for and courses of action and in achieving the best results based on the client’s business needs
● Prepares reports for clients, highlighting work performed, issues identified and possible solutions/ recommendations
● Coordinates with other Business Units in relation to technical issues and other due diligence project components.
● Travels up to 20% of the time as necessary (nationally and internationally)
● Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Computer Science, Information Security, Accounting, or Finance, preferred
● Three (3) or more years experience working with 1 or more compliance framework such as Payment Card Industry (PCI); National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST); International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) IT standards.
● Three (3) year of prior experience in management consulting, technology advisory, or technology project management is preferred
● Prior experience working within a consulting organisation or professional services is preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
• Ability to identify issues and anomalies through review of supporting information
• Solid organisational skills, especially the ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
• Ability to successfully multitask while working independently or within a group environment
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to participate in a team environment on engagements
• Ability to interact effectively with people at all organisational levels of the client and within our own organisation.
• Skills: teamwork, planning, good communication and presentation skills. Highly disciplined spirit, dare to take responsibility for what you do
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: Trên 5 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
• Salary: negotiable based on actual experience
• Enjoy full benefits as prescribed by Vietnamese Labour law
• Other benefits: bonus, welfare... according to the Company's regulations.
• Dynamic, professional working environment, high promotion opportunities.
Nơi làm việc
- 80b Nguyễn Văn Cừ, P.Bồ Đề, Q.Long Biên, Hà Nội.
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của GPO. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.