As a member of Gameloft’s top-level engineering team in Gameloft Studios, your day-to-day work consists of:
• Programming, debugging and optimizing codes to create and port video games on a wide range of mobile phones.
• You will take part in projects involving various Gameloft studios around the world such as US, France, Korea, Japan…, and will work closely with project managers and other departments of the studio such as quality assurance, game design, and graphic art to deliver high-quality mobile games for international markets in Europe, Asia, America…
• C++ Programming knowledge
• Fresh/Experienced Profiles are both welcomed
• Self-learning skill
• Newcomers will be trained before working
WHY JOIN THE GAMELOFT UNIVERSE?
• Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
• Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
• Recognition and rewards based on your performance
• Creative, modern and open working place
• Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
• Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
• Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
• Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
• Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- 26 Ung Van Khiem, Pax Sky Building, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của GAMELOFT. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.