Masterise Homes is looking to appoint a Business Process and Operations Manager to join the Operations and IT team to help drive efficiency and effective function of the company. The Operations manager will report to the COO and will drive the development/improvement of each department through Business Process Design and Mapping and, once approved and implemented, oversee the digitization of process into a technology platform. The Develop compliance training materials and support COO in facilitating the compliance training to all staff across all departments as well as drive the digitization of the company and implement customized technology platforms.
Primarily driving the business process development and implementation for each department to ensure our Customer Value Proposition can be achieved.
Monitoring all operations adoption and use as well as technology platforms.
The Operations Manager may also be required to assist with quality management, governance and compliance.
Drive the development/improvement of the business platforms and processes to improve productivity and service delivery with the goal of achieving operational excellence.
Conduct regular reviews and updates of internal business procedures and processes to incorporate best practices.
Prepare surveys both internal and external related to performance management
Develop compliance training materials and support COO in facilitating the compliance training to all staff across all departments.
To continuously differentiate service offerings from competitors, the Senior Operations Manager will work together with the COO implement new initiatives to create an environment of efficiency and excellence.
Partner with the COO to drive the digitization of the company and implement customized technology platforms to ensure alignment with the business and operations.
EDUCATION: BS/BA level degree in engineering, quantity surveying, architecture or business management.
• Relevant experience in Business process re-engineering, and a broad understanding of business management
• Relevant working experience of 8-10 years preferred.
• An understanding of how to map business process from discussions with Heads of Department or their representatives.
• A working knowledge of IT platforms and how to apply technology to support business process.
• An understanding and knowledge of the capabilities of business software such as SAP
• Proficient in common application software (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Dynamic and motivated team player who is both efficient when working independently with minimal supervision or in a team
• A flexible, self-driven and a proactive individual able to understand the nature of the work and prioritize according to schedule and deadlines
• PMP certification or equivalent Program Management certification will be an added advantage
• Demonstrated capability to think strategically and execute tactically
• Ability to learn quickly and show resourcefulness
• Able to motivate and inspire and get the most out of people
• Able to lead conversations and brainstorming sessions
Thông tin khác
Heath care insurance
Nơi làm việc
- Căn Thương Mại-Dịch Vụ Số 19-23 Khu chung cư cao cấp Masteri An Phú,179 Xa Lộ Hà Nội, Phường Thảo Điền, Quận 2, TP. Hồ Chí Minh.
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TẬP ĐOÀN MASTERISE. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.