A. Strategic Planning
- Organize and work with stakeholders to develop and execute the strategic plan for BI activities.
B. Analysis & Reporting
Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using script languages
Perform analysis of datasets to develop metrics, reports and visualizations mostly for performance management.
Use data visualization programs, tools and techniques to generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends and patterns of business importance to provide meanings to data produce.
Create and maintain statistical models for ongoing and ad hoc review and analysis of data.
Understand data requirements from within and outside of the Data & Analytics Division and analyze needs of the business while assisting senior Data & Analytics Division members to develop the required technical requirements.
Communicate and align with stakeholders on purpose and impact of analytical solutions on business.
C. Data Insighting
Lead the identification and interpretation of meaningful and actionable insights from various data sources.
Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Interact with squads within assigned Data & Analytics Division to identify questions and issues for data analysis.
Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
D. Projects Management
Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at high performance.
Work with team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks, conduct post mortem and root cause analyses to improve practices for maximum productivity.
E. Talent Development
• Bachelor's and Master’s degree in Finance, Risk Management, Statistics, Mathematics or Quantitative Analysis
• 12+ years of relevant experience in areas of data analysis, reporting & planning, problem solving for business;
• English proficiency requirements are pursuant to Techcombank's policy
• Experience in querying databases and using programming languages (e.g. R, Python, Scala, SQL)
• Experience in building reporting with actionable intelligent
• Experience communicating complex analysis and models across a diverse team
• Experience in data management, ETL and analysis functions
• Experience with data analysis and BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Spark would be a plus
• Deep understanding of Information Security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of data
• Experience in leading activities, projects, teams
• Experience in Agile Software Development and has a strong understanding of Agile principles, practices and scrum methodology
• Experience working in (Agile) teams to lead successful digital transformation projects, involved in the end-to-end planning to implementation
Thông tin khác
Thu nhập cạnh tranh
Chương trình cho vay ưu đãi dành cho cán bộ nhân viên,
Môi trường làm việc: gắn kết, hòa đồng, kỷ luật
Nơi làm việc
- Techcombank Tower -191 Bà Triệu, Phường Lê Đại Hành, Quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của TECHCOMBANK. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.