You will work as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment.
Envision initial requirements and support creating initial project scope.
Participate in product prototyping, mock-up, and GUI design.
Gather, analyze, and translate business needs into user stories and acceptance criteria.
Validate and verify implemented user stories based on acceptance criteria.
Support the creation and maintenance of project documentation.
Support the estimation of new projects.
Keep up to date with new trends and best practices in business analysis and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Must have:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent with focus on computer science, information technology, systems development or a related field.
Have at least 3 years of experience as a business analyst.
In-depth experience with at least one prototyping tool (e.g.: Balsamiq, Axure RP, MS Visio…)
Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
Have good presentation skills.
Have a keen attention to detail.
Fluent in English (equivalent to IELTS 6+, TOEFL iBT 60+, TOEIC 750+)
Able to adjust your working time according to the project schedule.
- Nice to have:
Have a good knowledge of business analysis based on professional guides or have professional BA certificate (e.g.: IIBA ECBA, IIBA Agile Analysis Certification, or PMI PBA).
Experience with large-scale web applications (e.g.: e-Commerce, ERP, SaaS web app…).
Experience with UML and UML tool.
Experience with non-functional aspects, i.e. security, performance, and scalability.
Can speak German.
• Net salary: we will cover your medical, social and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
• Monthly lunch allowance
• Annual medical check
• Premium health insurance
• 13th month salary
• Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
• 14 days annual leave
• Regular team dinners and End Year Party.
• Annual company trip and team building activities.
• Chance to work with top talents from Switzerland.
• Chance to work with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of .NET Core, Angular…).
• Tuition fee support will be offered for English improvement at top English centers in HCMC.
• Others: company sponsored sport clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Thông tin khác
Attractive Net Salary Package
Additional Heath Insurance
Tuition fee support will be offered for English improvement at top English centers in HCMC.
Nơi làm việc
- Floor 3, Anna Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của BBV VIETNAM CO., LTD. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.