Do you like Golang, distributed teams, distributed systems, web performance, and smart, kind, empathic teammates? You'll be building mostly GRPC, HTTP APIs, mostly in Go. These APIs control our innovative network product enables seamless connectivity among various cloud environments, load balancing, network policy that work with cloud orchestration platform.
Required Skills: Go Lang, Python, API, AWS, Azure, GCP, Cloud Networking
You should apply if:
• You're passionate about building beautifully crafted software for 5G enabled heterogeneous cloud network product.
• You want to build a product you would use yourself and bring your unique insight and perspective to the table as an engineer in shaping our overarching product offering.
• You like solving big problems. Their greatest challenges are on the horizon, and they will need experienced, intelligent, hard-working and creative minds to solve foundational infrastructure challenges to run applications across the complex enterprise, cloud and 5G environment.
• You value collaboration, autonomy, moving fast and getting lots done. We have no time or interest for bureaucracy and micromanagement — we're moving fast, and you'll be required to take responsibility for delivering end to end to product.
• You want to make a huge impact and share in the success of a company you've helped build.
What you will do:
• Thrive in a collaborative environment developing and executing against immediate and long-term roadmaps and making effective tradeoffs considering business priorities, but always with the user experience in mind
• Write high quality, performant code that sees tons of exposure and user feedback in a growing, fast-pace, startup environment
• Inform critical decisions with consideration for software best practices, system design, and product roadmap
• Scrutinize and reason clearly about the technology and architecture choices we make in building platforms or products/services
• Serve as a role model for software design and scalable systems architecture by developing, sharing, and setting the bar for engineering quality
· Join a young and dynamic team in an international, professional and English-speaking working environment
· Apply the latest technology
· Working with oversea clients and awesome projects
· Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered to do great things.
· Laptop and other necessary working tools.
· 40-hour work per week (Mon-Fri)
· Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance as labor law stipulated
· Premium Healthcare
· Public holiday and Annual leave in accordance with the Vietnamese labour law
Roles & Responsibilities
• Have a strong technical background, including 3+ years of experience building impactful products or systems
• Have incredible communication skills and are a joy to work with
• Enjoy doing anything it takes to solve problems and see projects through to completion
• Take pride in designing, building, and maintaining GRPC, HTTP(S) APIs, services, and systems at scale
• Find improving engineering standards, tooling, and processes rewarding
• Uphold best practices in engineering, security and design
• Hold yourself and others to a high level of accountability when working with production
• Can effectively debug complex problems across the whole stack
• Enjoy doing whatever it takes to solve problems and delight users
• You have at least four years of professional experience building web APIs.
• You have at least one year of professional experience with Go
• You have several years of professional experience with Java, Python, Ruby, or another server-side programming language.
• You're comfortable with SQL.
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• You're willing to dive into unfamiliar layers of the stack.
Thông tin khác
Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance as labor law stipulated
Public holiday and Annual leave in accordance with the Vietnamese labour law
Laptop and other necessary working tools.
Nơi làm việc
- Tòa nhà Central Park, 208 Nguyễn Trãi, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão Quận 1 TPHCM
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của SKYLAB INNOGRAM VIETNAM LLC. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.