The Global Web Marketing team has an exciting opportunity for a Back-End Developer to join our team of developers, working on creating best-in-class web-based products supporting the company’s marketing efforts (consumer and corporate sites, customer care, forum, game sites, campaign sites and newsletters).
An Intermediate Back-End Developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and works hand in hand with the Front-End Developers on integration. He develops scripts and implements coding for various websites and applications using NodeJS to create dynamic web applications
· Perform web and legacy system development, update and support.
· Initiate and lead development of internal web tools and application, design and build back-office system from scratch.
· Deliver high level solutions or subsystems like custom API’s, database modeling and design.
· Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
· Work with the team manager to conduct performance reviews as well as hiring plans.
· Analyzes customer requirements and defines solutions and architecture plus assistance to the team on problems and technical roadblocks.
· Recommends new technologies and development strategies
· Coordinate roll-out of new applications
· Provides production support
· Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- You’re :
· Must display excellent leadership potential coupled with solid work ethics.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of basic project management methodology.
· Knowledge in Agile Methodologies in both Scrum and Kanban is a must.
· Knowledge on deploying projects on a CICD infrastructure is a plus
- Qualifications and Experiences:
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
· Has strong knowledge of the following technologies and languages
o NodeJS Frameworks such as Express
o Dockerized Application Deployment
· Has experience using
o JSON and REST APIs
o Version control tools such as Git.
o FTP/SFTP/SSH/Shell scripts
· Has good experience with front-end code
o DOM Manipulation frameworks such as jQuery
o JS frameworks (Angular, React)
*** ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
WHY JOIN THE GAMELOFT UNIVERSE?
· Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
· Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
· Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
· Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Teamwork with international talents
· Recognition and rewards
· Creative and modern workplace
· Continuous and professional training
· Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
· Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
· Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Thông tin khác
Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
Recognition and rewards based on your performance
Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
Nơi làm việc
- Tòa nhà Pax Sky, Số 26, Đường Ung Văn Khiêm - Phường 25, Q.Bình Thạnh, HCMC
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CÔNG TY TNHH GAMELOFT. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.