Dinovative is looking for Back-end NodeJS Developer who is excited to work alongside a talented group of innovators to craft digital products. Being part of the conversation from the start, you will be expected to lead full lifecycle webbased projects including guiding technical scoping, design and implementation.
Collaborating with UX & UI designers, researchers and other engineers (web & mobile), you will have the ability to flex your full stack chops to help shape, design and build digital products that help solve key business needs. We want people who love being involved in challenging and innovative work.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Nodejs code.
• Integration of data storage solutions.
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
• Constantly learn and keep abreast of emerging technologies.
• Contribute to the software design processes including whiteboarding sessions, workshops and prototyping.
• Critique software designs and architectures.
• Peer review colleagues code and identifying areas for improvement.
• Provide development task effort estimates.
• Conduct client requirements gathering and analysis.
• Review test plans.
• Follow defined development best practice including commenting and documenting code, contribute to development wikis and using source control.
• Minimum 1-3 year working experience with Nodejs in real projects/ Products
• Experience with one/many of frameworks: Express.js, Hapijs, Nestjs.
• Strong experience with RESTful APIs and WebSocket APIs.
• Experience working with database system such as mySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and microservice architecture.
• Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
• Experience with using Typescript, Redis, AWS and development tools such as Jira, Jenkins is an advantage.
• Experience in front-end development (ReactJS) is a big advantage.
• Knowledge working closely with git
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 2 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 1 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Come and work with us. You will have opportunity to learn new technologies with international standard, build products that are different/innovative and get various benefits:
• Dynamic, young, friendly, flexible invironment
• Laptop is provided/
• 12+ days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday, NO OT
• Attractive salary based on skills and experiences
• Salary review: Once a year, base on individual performance review
• Performance bonus: Twice a year (every 6 months), base on individual performance, profit and company policy
• Gift occasions: 8/3; 1/6 (for children); Mid-autumn festival; 20/10; Lunar New Year, Wedding
• Free fruits/ cakes on happy hours time
• Celebration: birthday
• Party time: Team building, Xmas, New Year,…
• Healthcare, Unemployment insurance and Sick leave: based on current relevant Laws
• Great opportunity for career development
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Dinovative. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.