YOUR MISSION - As an Azure API Developer:
• Provide solutions based on user needs under the direction of the product owner and technical lead.
• Build and deploy Java projects with pipeline.
• Create Azure Logic Apps (some will also use Liquid language).
• Create map in Azure Integration account in Liquid language.
• Working with Azure storage account, table account, database (basic APIs to access them).
• Responsible for performance tuning and optimization. Provide and own product solutions.
• Contribute to continued growth of the teammate skills & processes.
• Having chance to work for worldwide customers and partners.
• Having chance to work with international experts.
• Gaining clear view of your career path and attractive salary.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses.
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Good verbal communication skills in English (mandatory).
• 3+ years of experience in backend development.
• Java Spring/Spring boot project: REST API.
• Experience designing, developing, and testing APIs.
• Solid knowledge and experience with agile development.
Thông tin khác
Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents
Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment
Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
Nơi làm việc
- 106 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 8, Phú Nhuận, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Capgemini Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.