The primary role of the position are to support to:
Ensure a proper management of technology risks, compliance, quality assurance
Manage Business Continuity Management (BCM) for CIMB Vietnam
Manage and implement data governance initiatives for CIMB Vietnam
Manage costs and budget for Vietnam Technology & Operations
Support with analytics works for Vietnam Technology & Operations
• Ensure that policies, controls, and solutions are continually monitored and improved in response to regulatory requirements, business opportunities and threats.
• Proactively working on analysis and identifying opportunities to improve technology processes and procedures.
• Monitor technology operational issue or risk are timely tracked to SHARP (CIMB ops risk system) and timely closure.
• Conduct ongoing technology risk assessment to estimate potential risks and relevant treatments.
• Support to conduct ongoing assurance testing as designed per technology risk control self assessment.
• Conduct gaps analysis for any technology-related and data-related new regulatory requirements.
• Centralise manage internal/external audit, QA, and regulatory compliance issues.
• Oversee security and compliance to all of CIMB Vietnam’s technology related project.
• Oversee compliance to all outstanding technology incidents and changes to ensure quality assurance and compliance.
• Support to prepare management updates on technology risks, compliance to relevant local and group stakeholders.
Business Continuity Management
• Coordinating and assisting the establishment of Business Continuity Plans and Procedures, providing regular status updates to Business Continuity Steering Committee
• Coordinating updates to the detailed information supporting the Business Continuity Procedures.
• In the event that activation is required, serving as liaison between the Crisis Management Team.
• Setup and implement Data Governance framework for CIMB Vietnam following CIMB Group Data Governance policy as well as SBV regulation
• Act as the Head of Data Governance Unit for Vietnam to manage and implement assigned data governance initiatives
• Providing supports when required per the establishment of Data Governance program at CIMB Vietnam
Spend & Analytics
• Manage costs and budget for Vietnam Technology & Operations
• Support with analytics works for Vietnam Technology & Operations
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management/Business Information System or a related technical field. Master degree is a big plus
Minimum 5 years working experience in
• IT Risk Advisory /IT Audit in big 4 professional service firms (PwC, Deloitte, KPMG or E&Y) is a plus
• Experience in similar position in banks/ Financial service company
• Advanced skills in ITIL, COBIT, MS Office, and Data Presentation.
• Familiar with regulatory guidelines such as SBV’s Circular 18, Cir 35, 47.
• Seasoned understanding of risk management principles and practices
• Knowledge and experience in implementing Operational Risk and Compliance frameworks
• Extensive experience in IT and banking, with focus on assurance and IT process, risk management
• Knowledge of information security controls, guidelines and standards, ISO, CIS, NIST, OWASP is the plus
Personal skills (Soft Competencies [Core/Leadership])
• Delivers Result
• Builds Relationships
• Exercises Sound Judgment
• Inquisitive approach and Inquisitive approach and attention to detail attention to detail
Thông tin khác
13th month salary
Year-end bonus based on performance rating
Professional working environment
Private insurance (Generali) for staff (included spouse and children)
18 Annual leave per year
Nơi làm việc
- 177 Hai Ba Trung - VRG Building, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CIMB Bank Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.