To join Uniquify Vietnam (UNQVN), you will:
• Participate in technical training program to prepare to work as a Circuit Design Engineer or a Layout Design Engineer.
• Be a part of analog layout team, constituted of engineers with different level of experience, from analog layout experts to juniors. Your work on these activities will be challenging and you will have the opportunity to work with industry experts on the state-of-the-art processes, tools and flows.
• Be engaged in analog layout design including:
Full custom analog IC layout design methodologies.
Using Cadence tools for layout design.
Layout design of several common analog circuits.
Using Mentor tools for layout verification (DRC/LVS).
• BSEE/MSEE is required with course emphasis on microelectronics (Electronics, Telecommunications, Automation and Physics – Electronics).
• Relevant courses/knowledge: basics of analog electronics, VLSI basics.
• Familiar with basic analog IC design/layout, CMOS technology and IC manufacturing concepts, Cadence tools knowledge is a plus.
• Knowledge of HSPICE/HSIM/XA simulation tools and EDA tools a plus
• Ability in using UNIX based systems is a plus
• Ability to use PERL and other scripting languages to control data and working environment is a plus.
• High GPA score (7.0 and above);
• Motivated, proactive, hard-working
• Responsibility, collaborative and discipline
• Good English and Vietnamese communication
• Ability to read and understand technical materials in English well
Thông tin khác
13th month salary
Nơi làm việc
- Level 7, Thien Son building, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu street, ward 6, district 3, HCMC - Level 5, Indochina Riverside Tower building, 74 Bach Dang street, Hai Chau 1 ward, Hai Chau district, Da Nang city
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của UNIQUIFY VIET NAM ONE MEMBER LLC. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.