DFO is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) and Manila.
We are recruiting for a dynamic Amazon Store Manager to support the growth and development of our online business in Australia and to diligently setup and manage our store on Amazon. This position has tremendous growth potential within our organization.
*Note: For your safety, we will arrange online interviews and you can work from home during the Pandemic crisis if receiving our offer.
• Work closely with the Head of Amazon and other departments and creative teams to build highly successful marketing;
• Act as a liaison on the team to communicate needs, identify bottlenecks, and drive solution-oriented processes;
• Serve as a primary point of contact on high-level company initiatives, orchestrating effective communication across teams and keeping track of timelines to ensure project deadlines are met;
• Manage the workflow of marketing to development to the marketplace;
• Manage and review the production quality into the marketplace;
• Efficiently use and assign resources and human capital to projects;
• Clearly assign responsibility for tasks and decisions;
• Report on the projects once completed in terms of development time and other costs;
• Organize the team’s task flow and resources and build standard operating procedures;
• Manage members’ work and responsibilities to help them in their roles
• Hands-on working experience in e-Commerce and Amazon specifically
• Able to fulfill tasks within short time-frame and in a coordinated effort
• Work independently with minimum supervision
• Strong communication skills across multiple time zones
• Practical experience with online marketplaces (Amazon, Taobao, Ebay, Lazada, Shopee etc.)
• Attractive salary and benefits: lifestyle allowance; gifts for women and men on international days, Tet...;
• Internal parties monthly and quarterly for employee engagement;
• Premium medical insurance for official employees and their 2 family members;
• Social insurance will be paid full based on your salary;
• 100% salary paid during probation;
• Flexible working hours; we focus on efficiency and value high work quality commitment;
• Education allowance for job-related studies and self-development after 1 year of employment;
• Best hardware;
• Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
• Value given to ideas and opinions
• Friendly coworkers!
• Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
• Valuers of innovation
Thông tin khác
Premium medical insurance for you and your family
Education allowance up to $2500 for job-related studies and self-development
Team building, company trip; indoor parties: birthday, Xmas, woman day....
Nơi làm việc
- Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist.1, HCMC, Vietnam, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của DFO Global Performance Commerce. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.