Take on main responsibiliArtistic and Technical Responsibilities:
• Produce good quality 2D assets and textures;
• Design and create game elements such as game fake-screen, including character, background, user interface, textures, and animation;
• Possess a basic understanding of anatomy, composition, lighting, color, proportion, perspective;
• Possess a basic understanding of the principles of animation;
• Possess a basic understanding of the design process and create a game process;
• Ensure quality meets expectations and direction from the producer/supervisor;
• Deliver artworks on time and with required quality standard;
• Show motivation and passion at work;
• Contribute to the good working environment;
• Report your tasks status to your supervisors or/and producers.ty of maintaining and developing an existed tool using Salesforce platform, the tool connects with some internal services, help to track what sales manager are selling.
Join to develop the internal tools with team if needed.
· Maintain the current system
· Analyze the requirement and develop new features that request by client
· Share and assist with colleagues on the conception, development and the platform functionality
· Suggest any improvements linked to security, performance and the raising of the existence environments
· Delivery high level solutions
· Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
· Provides production support
. Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
• Academic background in arts or equivalent;
• Ability to improve and optimize existing assets;
• Basic level in Photoshop;
• Basic level in Spine;
• Basic understanding of the principles of animation;
• Good understanding of human anatomy, proportion, and perspective;
• Motivated and passionate about video games;
• Ability to adapt to different stylistic guidelines.
• Basic level in 2D art: Hand-drawing, digital painting, and illustration;
• Basic level in 2D animation for characters and items;
• Basic English oral communication skill: Able to read English emails and reply;
• Having a good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive;
• Good sense of creativity and art;
• Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Art Lead and Producers;
• Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines;
• Good artistic eyes and pay attention to detail;
• Communication competencies: Get along with others;
• Maintain a good professional relationship with your colleagues.
• Commitment and sense of responsibility: Show good commitment to the teams and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on time;
• Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement;
• Self-disciplined: Demonstrate good motivation and passion at work;
• Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support;
• Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms;
• Pro-active, autonomous, responsible and well organized;
• Keep good mindset and managing stress facing issues.
• No leadership skills are required.
What We Offer:
• An attractive monthly salary for Juniors (from VND10-14,000,000), and Seniors (from VND14-20,000,000) alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
• 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance;
• Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3);
• 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas);
• WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to local and local expats);
• A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
• A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home;
• A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born;
• Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
• An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area;
• Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
Thông tin khác
Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
Recognition and rewards based on your performance
Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của GAMELOFT. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.