We are looking for experienced Project Manager with strong backgrounds in website and mobile development projects for our challenging projects (including important fixed price ones). A Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day running of a portfolio of multiple-technology projects, delivering IT solutions to agreed constraints of time, cost, and quality, in order to maintain the high company standards of timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Project Management – manage project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure. Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to: Project schedules, Detailed project plans, Project scope statements, Cost estimates, Resource plans, Risk and issues logs, Status reports.
• Ensure software development standards and practices are followed. Identify and resolve risks, issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle
• Know how to manage work, teams, clients and reporting structure of Agile and Scrum Development Frameworks
• Lead and motivate the development team, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring
• Take part in talent selection process for the company as a functional interviewer, take initiative in improving on reporting, processes, and workflow and client outcomes.
• Actively participates as a leader in company life to contribute to building up Niteco’s company culture.
• Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management.
Language: Excellent English fluency in writing, speaking and comprehension skills
Qualifications: A Bachelor degree, preferably in computer-related field.
• At least 5 years of experience as a Software/IT Project Manager in an IT company.
• At least 2 years of experience as a project team leader in an Agile software development environment.
• Experience in traditional project management as well as Agile methods (Scrum, XP or Kanban)
• Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management
• Excellent leadership skills to guide the project team through the phases of multiple-scale projects based on multiple technology platforms.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to gain cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, team members and other departments
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
• Ability to work with cross-functional development team
• Ability to work with distributed development team
• Certified Scrum Master certification is highly desirable and previous Scrum Master experience
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tool is highly desirable
We thank all applicants for your interest in this role, however please note that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thông tin khác
Competitive benefit package
Aon Premium healthcare insurance for all employees
Multiple technical and non-technical training sessions
Nơi làm việc
- 156 Xã Đàn 2, Nam Đồng, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của NITECO (VIETNAM) CO., LTD. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.