· Manage software development project including but not limited to project planning, project budgeting, resource management, risk management, quality management
· Manage project budget via quotation and weekly time sheet
· Be accountable as the main contact with clients, French consultant team to make sure that the projects meet clients’ requirements & satisfaction
· Coordinate with Technical Architect/ Technical Lead in project technical matter
· Coordinate with QC group to define/ tailor software development process
· Coordinate with IT system admin team to ensure smooth operation of projects
· Organize a united team where all team members can communicate & contribute on assigned activities
· Set up objectives and manage the project team to achieve the goal.
· Mentor and provide guidance, coaching, performance evaluation to project members
· Produce project reports to clients and relevant managers, ensure good visibility on projects progression.
· Bid support including but not limited to gathering requirements, providing estimation and planning
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required
· At least 2 - year experience in web projects and multi-projects management.
· Possess solid knowledge of software development process (Waterfall), project management. Experience/knowledge of Agile organization is an advantage.
· Strong experience in planification, task breakdown, task allocation, reporting, estimation, Gantt diagrams.
· Experienced in writing Functional, technical, architecture specifications with UML/Flow diagrams, describing UX, designing wireframes
· Solid knowledge in common web-based application and web technology concepts (CMS, Portal, SEO, ORM, Social network integration, RESTful etc)
· Familiar with source control management: git and gitflow
· Familiar with bug tracking systems: Jira
· Efficient use of MS Office and/or Google Docs, Excel / Spreadsheet, MS Project
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French is a plus) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group and executives;
· High sense of organization and responsibility
· Strong interpersonal & leadership skills/ people development/ people motivation
· Good at critical thinking, sharp - can make good decision quickly in crisis
· Good negotiation skill, being able to communicate effectively, honestly and proactively with foreign teams and clients.
· Committed to product quality & high service standards, continuously improve toward perfection
Thông tin khác
· Be able to fully participate in social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Company. Insurance are based on full salary. In addition, the Company will provide employees with Bao Viet Health Insurance.
· Holiday bonus and lunch allowance.
· Increasing salary based on employees' KPIs and productivity.
· 13th month salary bonus, annual productivity salary, ...
· Be able to join training courses and participate in soft skills development courses according to the Company's policy;
· Opportunity to learn and develop professional knowledge and skills.
· Increasing salary for qualified employees, as well as enthusiastic and long-term employees of the Company;
· Team building every year.
Fast growing Proptech company
Yearly Performance bobus
Good Environment & Great Team
Nơi làm việc
- Số 2W Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25Binh ThanhHo Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của IHOUZZ TECH. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.